- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
HK AUDIO Elements E435 Top
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47667 000000000 L47667000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The E 435 mid/high unit is equipped with four 3.5″ high-performance speakers developed specifically for ELEMENTS. These four vertically arrayed speak...Click To Read More About This Product
Mid/high unit for Elements system.
The E 435 mid/high unit is equipped with four 3.5″ high-performance speakers developed specifically for ELEMENTS. These four vertically arrayed speakers achieve an even throw pattern, with the volume, frequency spectrum, and audio image remaining uniform throughout the audience area. A single column may contain up to four mid/high units, which are quickly and reliably connected via E-Connect. The HK E 110 and E 210 subwoofers are ideal companions to the E 435.
- Scalable mid/ high unit featuring line array technology
- Excellent directivity; projects sounds evenly
- Rugged aluminum housing and E-Connect bus
- Very light weight
Easily transported, expandable. An ideal gigging PA.
- Active/passive: Passive
- Type: Mid/High
- Drivers: 4 x 3.5"
- 16 Ohms program/peak: 150W
- Frequency response: 140 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage pattern: 70°
- SPL: 97 dB
- In: 1 x E-connect
- Out: 1 x E-connect
- Width: 11 cm
- Height: 38 cm
- Depth: 12 cm
- Weight: 5.2 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.