- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
HK AUDIO Sub E110 A
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47671 000000000 L47671000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The active E 110 Sub A subwoofer is designed to deliver high sound pressure levels. Small yet powerful, the high-performance 10″ woofer fits into a v...Click To Read More About This Product
Powered subwoofer with powered outputs for ELEMENTS systems.
The active E 110 Sub A subwoofer is designed to deliver high sound pressure levels. Small yet powerful, the high-performance 10″ woofer fits into a very compact housing and supplies a solid, low-ranging bass foundation. The integrated amp module delivers 600 watts at 4 ohms, and packs power enough to drive a pair of E 435s or a single E835. All connectors and control features for connected modules are located on the rear panel.
- System subwoofer with 600 watts power output
- Remarkably compact and powerful
- Can also drive up to two E 435 mid/high units or one E 835 mid/high unit
- Output can alternately power another passive subwoofer
- Two EQ filter settings (variable to match the number of mid/high units in one column)
- Two E-Connect couplers with an integrated bus
- Very light weight (41.8 lb.)
Powered sub with plenty of power to run mid/high units.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: Subwoofer
- LF driver: 10"
- Amplifier class: D
- Wattage: 600W
- Mixer/preamp: No
- Frequency response: 45 Hz - 150 Hz
- Coverage pattern: Not applicable
- Max SPL: 139 dB
- XLR Combo: 1
- XLR: 1
- SPEAKON: 1 Parallel
- 2 x E-Connect
- Width: 30 cm
- Height: 48 cm
- Depth: 46 cm
- Weight: 41.9 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.