- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Icon Icon Pro Audio Qcon Pro XS
- Write a Review
- K44918 000000000 K44918000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Expand your QCon Pro X DAW controller up to 32 channels using up to three QCon Pro XS units from Icon Pro Audio. Each QCon Pro XS houses eight touch-...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Highly capable, linkable DAW control surface.
- 8 touch-sensitive motorized channel faders with 10-bit resolution
- 12-segment LED level metering bridge equipped for channel (mono) level metering (Angled and located at the top for easy reading)
- 8 x dual function encoder knobs (Enter & rotate)
- The multi-colour surround LED display will change colour according to the controlling parameter for easy control (Cubase only)
- 11-segment LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotating position.
- Large dual backlit LCD displays show channel name (lower LCD) and different control parameters (upper LCD) for each channel
- Expandable to 32-channels control surface with 3units of QconProXS
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit) and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, Studio One, Bitwig, Reason and Abelton Live.
- Mackie HUI protocol build-in for Pro Tools
- iMap – Self midi mapping software is provided for user-defined mode (MIDI Learn)
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software.
- Superior build quality and robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
- 12V/2.5A power adapter included
Get as much Qcon Pro XS as you need with linkable 8-channel surface controls.
- Mac OS 10.8(Intel CPU/32-bit)
- Mac OS 10.8(Intel CPU/64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.9
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows XP (64-bit)
- Vista (32-bit)
- Vista (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.