- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
iConnectivity PlayAUDIO12 Audio/MIDI Interface for Live Performance
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L45240 000000000 L45240000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For those who rely on live computer audio & MIDI, and need a bulletproof, fail-proof solution for control and playback of backing tracks, virtual...Click To Read More About This Product
Ideal MIDI and audio interface for performers.
For those who rely on live computer audio & MIDI, and need a bulletproof, fail-proof solution for control and playback of backing tracks, virtual instruments or anything else you can think of, PlayAUDIO12 is the solution. PlayAUDIO12 is purpose-built for professional on-stage use.
12 ultra-low noise outputs bring studio quality interfacing to the live arena. And if you need more outputs, PlayAUDIO12 is links with additional PlayAUDIO12 interfaces, giving you connectivity that grows with the needs of your production. Balanced outputs on the rear PlayAUDIO12 enable deep FOH control. MIDI ethernet provides the flexibility to put MIDI wherever you need it during your performance.
PlayAUDIO12 lets you add a second computer for redundancy / failover protection. It automatically detects if a computer fails and automatically switches to another synchronized computer. PlayAUDIO12 does it all seamlessly in one compact, elegant, and affordable box. With PlayAUDIO12 you need never suffer the embarrassment of a silent show, ever again.
You can also connect up to 8 MIDI Class Compliant controllers and sound modules, or even more MIDI interfaces using the unique iConnectivity USB MIDI Host port. Create a MIDI network across long distances using the built-in PA12 Ethernet interface, ideal for large stages.
- Capacitive touch control with clear metering for dark stages.
- Easy, software-less control over PlayAUDIO12’s key features from the front panel
- 2 button “Control In” footswitch input allows manual computer switching and/or user-assignable controls
- Control Out connection for slaving additional PlayAUDIO12 units
- Studio sound quality for the live arena - up to 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion
- USB Audio 2.0 and USB MIDI 1.0 Class-compliant.
- 10x 1/4” TRS balanced audio outputs for low noise connections on any stage
- 1x 1/4” TRS stereo headphone output for convenient headphone monitoring
- 2x USB ‘B' ports for connection of up to 2 computers simultaneously
- Automatic and manual computer switching modes, for lightning fast switching between connected computers
- USB MIDI host port, offering up to 8 ports worth of USB MIDI for Class Compliant controllers and/or modules
- Ethernet MIDI for rugged long-distance MIDI connections
Designed to make your performance impenetrable. Order today.
- Bit depth: 24 Bit
- Sampling rate: 44.1k/48k/96k
- Total outputs: 10
- Analog outputs: 10
- Digital outputs: 3
- Connections: USB "A", 2 USB "B"
- MIDI I/O: USB Host
- Headphone output(s): 1
- Computer platform: Mac, PC, iOS
- Metering: LED meters
- Display: LCD
- Headphone control: Yes
- Width: 8.43"
- Height: 1.46"
- Depth: 5.51"
- Weight: 2.13 lbs.
- Rack-mountable: Yes
- Included software: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.