- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
IK Multimedia AXE I/O USB Audio Interface
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47596 000000000 L47596000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
If you are a guitarist who is looking for a reasonably priced audio interface that is oriented primarily toward the guitarist, consider the AXE I/O. ...Click To Read More About This Product
2-in/5-out high-end USB audio interface for the guitarist.
If you are a guitarist who is looking for a reasonably priced audio interface that is oriented primarily toward the guitarist, consider the AXE I/O. The AXE I/O is a premium audio interface with comprehensive inputs, outputs and controls.
It features a front-panel 1/4” Hi-Z in and Amp out, two combo inputs for instruments and mics (with +48v phantom power), and four TRS balanced line outputs. The system can process two inputs and five outputs simultaneously along with MIDI I/O data. It has two configurable inputs for pedals and/or switches, along with input gain control, LED signal indicators, and monitor, master and headphone volume controls.
Its unique PURE circuit delivers completely transparent and ultra-accurate sound with >117 dB (A) dynamic range. JFET adds subtle harmonic enhancement for a rounder, warmer sound without sacrificing dynamic range, and ACTIVE bypasses unneeded stages for completely transparent sound when used with active pickups. The patent-pending Z-Tone variable impedance Hi-Z input re-shapes the tone of your guitar, or it can precisely match the impedance of a virtual gear model.
Powerful guitar features
The AXE I/O’s front-panel Amp output for easy re-amping, with no need for a direct box and no ground loops or noise. A front-panel 1/4” return lets you add external pedal FX without the need to rewire rear inputs. It has a built-in tuner to keep your instrument in tune throughout recording sessions, and a PRESET control to change settings in AmpliTube 4 and other plug-ins, with two freely assignable CC inputs for expression pedals or single/switches for real-time control over virtual rigs.
This complete guitar recording studio includes more than $1,000 worth of guitar, bass, mixing and mastering software:
AmpliTube 4 Deluxe (over 140 ultra- realistic models of iconic guitar amps, cabs, FX and more)
10 T-RackS Singles for mixing (includes EQ, compressors, reverb, delays, mic modeling and more)
Ableton Live 10 Lite
- 2 in/5 out high-end USB audio interface
- Discrete Class A microphone preamps
- 24 bit/192Khz maximum sample rate
- 3 Hz - 35 kHz frequency response
- >117 dB dynamic range
- Very low latency
- Ultra low jitter clock for transparent, world class sound
- Top of the line converters
- High-current balanced outputs
- High-current professional headphone amplifier
High-end sound meets best-in-class guitar tone. Order today.
- Bit depth: 24 Bit
- Sampling rate: 192 Khz maximum
- Total inputs: 4
- Analog inputs: 2
- Digital inputs: 0
- Mic preamps: 2
- XLR/TRS combo jacks: 2
- XLR only jacks: 0
- 1/4” only jacks: 2
- Total outputs: 5
- Analog outputs: 5
- Digital outputs: 3
- XLR out: 0
- 1/4” out: 5
- Connections: USB 2.0
- MIDI I/O: Yes
- Headphone output(s): 1
- Word-clock I/O: No
- Phantom power: Yes
- Direct monitoring: Yes
- Onboard DSP: No
- Metering: LED meters
- Latency control: Latency-free monitoring
- Monitor control: Yes
- Headphone control: Yes
- Width: 11.1"
- Height: 5"
- Depth: 9.9"
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Rack-mountable: Yes
- Included software: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.