- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
IK Multimedia iRig HD Studio-Quality Guitar Interface for iOS/MAC
- Write a Review
- H95653 000000000 H95653000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The iRig HD picks up where the iRig leaves off by adding superior digital audio quality (96K compatibility) to an already powerful accessory. No matt...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
High-definition digital guitar interface for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, and Mac.
The iRig HD picks up where the iRig leaves off by adding superior digital audio quality (96K compatibility) to an already powerful accessory. No matter where you are, iRig HD delivers delivers pure high-quality digital input signal. It features a 24-bit A/D ultra-transparent converter that accurately preserves the nuances of your instrument. This means you can rock out on your iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, or Mac laptop or desktop computer with studio quality sound. iRig HD features a standard 1/4" Hi-Z instrument input jack, and connects to your iOS device with the included Lightning cable.
The beauty of the iRig HD is that it works everywhere you do. It also comes with a handy USB cable and is class compliant, so you can plug right in to your laptop or desktop Mac computer and keep jamming. Start a project on your iPad, finish it on your Mac with the same great tone.
Now for the good stuff. Download AmpliTube FREE, AmpliTube Fender FREE, AmpliTube Slash or AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix app from the App store. Plug your guitar into iRig HD, plug your headphones into your device headphone jack and launch the app. immediately you'll see something very familiar - a complete guitar rig. AmpliTube iOS recreates your entire guitar/bass signal chain in your iPhone/iPod touch/iPad.
AmpliTube FREE, AmpliTube Fender FREE, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix and AmpliTube Slash come with a built-in single-track recorder, expandable to 4 tracks on the iPhone/iPod touch and 8-tracks on the iPad versions of the apps. Immediately you can record your performance, and the length is limited only by your device memory. When you expand the recorder (via in-app purchase), you also get master effects, giving you a complete mobile recording solution built right into your device. Create full songs and compositions right on your iOS device, and export them in WAV or MP3 formats to share via SoundCloud, FTP or email.
- High-quality instrument-level 1/4" Hi-Z input jack
- Detachable cables for Lightning and USB connector compatibility
- Preamp gain control
- High-quality low-noise, high-definition preamp
- High-quality 24-bit A/D conversion
- Powered by the iOS device or USB
- Also works with line level signals from synthesizers, keyboards and mixers
- Ultra-compact and lightweight
- Comes with AmpliTube FREE apps (free download on App Store)
The best way to jam anytime, anywhere.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear