Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
IK Multimedia iRig HD 2 Studio-Quality Guitar Interface for iOS/MACtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The next generation of superior high-quality digital guitar interfaces.
Much like its predecessor, the iRig HD 2 has an input gain control that can be adjusted to provide optimum sound quality when using different instruments and mobile devices. iRig HD 2 comes with AmpliTube, a powerful multi-effects processor with an integrated music player, a dedicated recorder, a tuner and a vast collection of ultrarealistic digital models of some of the most famous amplifiers and stompbox effects of all time. Now, everyone can take their playing to the next level with iRig HD 2, the ultimate high-quality digital interface for mobile musicians.
What do I need to get started streaming?
If you are streaming stereo audio from a mixer, DJ setup or anything with line-level output, the iRig Stream is an excellent option for your streams. This will allow for your signal to be sent into its RCA input and monitored through its onboard 3.5 mm headphone port. This headphone port will also allow a headset (CTIA/AHJ wiring standard) for narrating your performances.
For sending two balanced sources into iOS, like two XLR cables, check out iRig Pro Duo I/O. This powerful tool allows for two combo jack inputs (XLR and 1/4") for almost any kind of input to be sent to Mac/PC, iOS or Android.
If you're looking to simply stream your voice and no other signal, check out the iRig Mic HD 2 or iRig Mic Studio. These digital USB microphones will send a crystal-clear audio signal into an iOS, Mac/PC or Android device. If you use your own microphone, but just need a way to send your signal into your iOS, Mac/PC or Android device, check out the iRig Pre HD.
Can I stream to Facebook Live, Instagram Live or other services using my iRig?
Yes. Apps such as Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Zoom Meeting and Facebook Live allow you to record/stream using both digital and analog iRig devices. Analog iRig devices use a direct connection to your mobile device's headphone port. This is usually through a 3.5 mm TRS connection. Digital iRig devices use a direct connection to the mobile device's USB-C, Lightning or Micro-USB port.
Note: Some apps will require you to start the video recording to activate your microphone. Not all apps will offer external audio input for every video capture option. In Instagram, the "Story" feature will not allow external devices.
Important: On iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod), due to the nature of Facebook and Instagram Live and how they capture audio, the below workaround can be used with iRig audio interfaces (such as iRig Stream, iRig Pro DUO I/O or iRig HD 2) to allow for an uninterrupted audio input source.
- Download and launch iRig Recorder 3 LE from the Apple App Store. This is a free app.
- Go to the Menu in the upper right hand corner and then go to Settings. Inside here, enable the Background audio option.
- Use the COG WHEEL in the main page to select your input source. Keep in mind this is only an option for multi-input devices, so if you see a greyed out "Mono" option, this is because your device only offers this kind of input signal.
- Launch Facebook or Instagram and go to the Live video function. The audio input will now be routed to these apps
Important: Android users must have a device which allows digital audio or external audio input from CTIA/AHJ wiring standard devices to allow for the iRig to work properly.
- Successor to the popular and best-selling iRig HD
- 1/4" instrument input for use with guitar, bass and other instruments
- 1/4" AMP output for use with an external amplifier without an adaptor
- 1/8" headphone output for silent practice
- Selectable dual-mode switch: FX and THRU
- Input gain thumbwheel for easy signal control
- Comes with mic stand support and Velcro strip
- Comes with AmpliTube and other powerful IK applications and software
- Free Amplitude 5 and TONEX intro version software included with purchase upon registration of product through IK Multimedia (a $300 value)
Order the iRig HD 2, the sequel to one of the most popular guitar interfaces ever made.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.