- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
IK Multimedia iRig MIDI 2
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J12168 000000000 J12168000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
iRig MIDI 2 is the sequel to iRig MIDI, IKs popular MIDI interface for iOS. Equipped with a Lightning cable for connection with all the latest iOS de...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Maximum connectivity for today's devices.
iRig MIDI 2 is the sequel to iRig MIDI, IKs popular MIDI interface for iOS. Equipped with a Lightning cable for connection with all the latest iOS devices, it also offers Mac/PC compatibility via an included USB cable, and its flexible connectivity lets it serve double duty as a mobile and studio interface.
iRig MIDI 2 sports standard-sized MIDI In, Out, and Thru jacks, and its pocket-sized form factor gives it maximum portability. Its cables are bumper friendly, so there is never any trouble plugging into devices with cases on.
iRig MIDI 2 brings a whole new level of convenience and flexibility, for connecting MIDI controllers to iOS devices, Macs and PCs. The convenient THRU port allows for simultaneous control of virtual instruments on your iOS device and external traditional hardware synths, all from the same controller and at the same time. Convenient MIDI IN and OUT activity LEDs allow for quick MIDI setup checks.
Whether youre running powerful iOS instrument apps like SampleTank, iGrand Piano, or iLectric Piano; any of IKs acclaimed virtual instruments for Mac PC; or any MIDI app or plug-in, iRig MIDI 2 gives you a portable, powerful and versatile MIDI connectivity solution.
iRig MIDI 2 comes with a Lightning cable, USB cable and SampleTank FREE and iGrand Piano FREE iOS apps, and SampleTank Special Edition for Mac/PC.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.