- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
INTERNET Co. Sound it! 8 Basic - Mac
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L56060 000000000 L56060000000000
6-Month* financing available.
With Sound it! 8 you can load, record, edit, process and save high-resolution PCM (DXD) files. 768kHz / 32Bit INT and DSD 256 / 128 / 64 formats are ...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Audio editing, mastering and processing software.
With Sound it! 8 you can load, record, edit, process and save high-resolution PCM (DXD) files. 768kHz / 32Bit INT and DSD 256 / 128 / 64 formats are supported. You can even edit and process DSD converted to PCM then save as DSD, or do DSD Native Recording and Playback without converting to PCM format.
Supported DSD audio formats include DSD64 (2.82MHz/3.07MHz), DSD128 (5.64MHz/6.14MHz), and DSD256 (11.28MHz/12.28MHz).
RestorationSound it! Also comes with three types of Sonnox restoration plug-ins. De-Noiser, De-Clicker and De-Buzzer can work together to accurately remove clicks, crackles and buzzes. Sonnox plug-ins are used by professionals worldwide for mixing and mastering music, film, television, radio and live sound.
Bundled Effect Plug-InsSound it! 8 Pro bundles 49 powerful effect plug-ins, including the high-end Sonnox effects, EQ, Limiter and Reverb, also fully compatible to native 64bit Operating systems and VST3.
Mastering & Post-ProductionMastering tools, Loudness MeterPro that is utilized in broadcasting and a professional Limiter by Sonnox are included in Sound it! 8 Pro. Giving you the ability to combine with many other functions will be further effective in cleaning up and mastering your creative works.
Batch ProcessingBatch Processing is very easy to use when affecting all of the same processing to all files included in the same folder. Available functions in the Batch Processing are Insertion of effects in the MixerPro, Gain control, Normalize, Auto Level, Audio format conversion, fade-in/fade-out, and file format conversion.
DDP CreationProYou can create DDP files using DDP CreationPro. DDP is a format for specifying the content of CD and commonly used for delivery of disc premasters for duplication.
Music CD Burning / RippingYou can create music CD with adjusting levels and equalization. Also pre-gap time in 10ms (Basic:1s) increments gapless and crossfade settings between tracks can be configured.
Create ACID FilesIt’s easy to create ACID files, specifying a tempo, a beat or a root note name and save with the WAV (Linear PCM) formats. These files can be used in any other DAW compatible with ACID files.
Elegant GUI, smart features. Consider Sound it! 8.
- Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9) / OS X Yosemite (10.10) / OS X El Capitan (10.11) / OS Sierra (10.12) / High Sierra (10.13) / Mojave (10.14)
- 64 bit Inter multi-core processor
- Intel i3 or higher are recommended.
- 8GB or more RAM are recommended for recording or playback under DSD native and DXD (high-resolution PCM).
- 1366x768 or more
- Pro : 300MB free space for the installation
- Basic : 200MB free space for the installation
- OS compatible audio interface hardware
- Optical Drive for CD burning
- OS compatible DVD-R/RW or CD-R/RW optical drive that supports CD burning and Apple iTunes.
- Use for products download, registration, activation and update.
- Internal device installed in the Mac you wish to use the program on or external USB Memory key (Jump drive/Dongles). If using USB Memory key (Jump drive/Dongles). As a authentication device, installations and activations are available in multiple Macs with the same authenticated USB Memory key (Jump drive/Dongles), Only one Mac is allowed to run the software at a time with the same USB memory key serial number.
- * USB Memory key (Jump drive/Dongles) device Not included.