- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
iZotope Spire Studio Audio Interface
- Write a Review
- K36940 000000000 K36940000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ditch the cables and record professional-quality sound with Spire. It’s the world’s first truly wireless recording solution that will have you record...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Portable, professional-quality recording made simple.
Ditch the cables and record professional-quality sound with Spire. It’s the world’s first truly wireless recording solution that will have you recording in seconds. Edit, mix, and share your recorded songs instantly via a built-in Wi-Fi connection between Spire Studio and the free, Spire app for iOS. Whether capturing a moment of inspiration or collaborating with bandmates, Spire delivers a new kind of recording experience.
A built-in microphone and iZotope’s award-winning sound processing technology deliver professional-quality recordings. Explore your sonic possibilities with a wealth of studio-quality creative effects such as reverbs, delays, and amp models that help you dial-in your unique sound. Two combination inputs with Grace Design noiseless preamps allow users to plug in their instruments and microphones with pristine clarity.
Simple, One-Click Recording
Now everyone can record music with professional quality on Spire, the simplest, most versatile mobile recording system ever made. Control your Spire Studio straight from the Spire app on your iPhone where you can record, edit, mix, and share. You don’t have to be a professional audio engineer to sound like one.
Spire Studio goes where you go, easily fitting into a small bag, backpack, or guitar case. Whether you’re in the living room or the green room, with your band or alone, you can record your music, collaborate with bandmates, and share your songs with the world.. Spire opens up a new world of music recording possibilities.
Download the free Spire app at spire.live/download. It is compatible with iOS 10 or higher and many newer Apple devices:
iPhone 6 or higher
iPad Air: 4,1 / 4,2 / 4,3
iPad Mini 2: 4,4 / 4,5 / 4,6
iPad Mini 3: 4,7 / 4,8 / 4,9
iPad Mini 4: 5,1 / 5, 2
iPad Air 2: 5,3 / 5,4
iPad Pro 9.7”: 6,3 / 6,4
iPad Pro 12.9”: 6,7 / 6,8
iPad (5th gen): 6,11 / 6,12
iPad Pro 2 12.9”: 7,1 / 7,2
iPad Pro 10.5”: 7,3 / 7,4
- Internal studio-quality microphone for a professional sound
- Automatically set recording levels with a single button to eliminate set-up time and distorted sounds
- Record with a wealth of creative effects such as reverbs, delays, and amp models with zero-latency monitoring
- iZotope's award-winning intelligent sound processing technology gives recordings professional polish
- Add depth to your song by layering up to eight tracks per project
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.