- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JBL 308P MKII 8" Powered Studio Monitor
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K47623 000000000 K47623000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This 8" powered studio monitor is a great fit for a project or home studio. With an 8" low-frequency transducer outputting solid mids and bass, and a...Click To Read More About This Product
An 8" powered studio monitor with detailed imaging and superior accuracy.
This 8" powered studio monitor is a great fit for a project or home studio. With an 8" low-frequency transducer outputting solid mids and bass, and a 1" high-frequency transducer, broadcasting clear highs, you'll benefit from balanced accurate audio for mixing, mastering and production. With 112 watts of efficient Class D amplification, the 308PMkII speaker offers big power and sound, abundant output and dynamic headroom for the most demanding production styles.
The patented double-flared port is precisely calculated to work in concert with the woofer for deep bass response at all playback levels. Balanced XLR and 1/4" inputs connect to any recording outputs while maintaining professional signal quality. A +4dBu/-10dBV input sensitivity switch ensures compatibility with a wide range of consumer and professional signal sources and a high-frequency trim switch with +2dB settings allows the speaker's high-frequency response to be fine-tuned to taste.
- Delivers neutral sound across a large working space
- High-frequency and low-frequency trim controls
- Patented low-frequency port, producing deep bass response at all playback levels
- High-output Class D power amplifiers provide high Sound Pressure Level (SPL) for demanding production applications
- Magnetically-shielded, high-frequency transducers minimize distortion and reduce ear fatigue
Get an accurate listen to your mix—order soon.
- Size: Nearfield
- System type: Active
- Configuration: Not Specified
- Frequency response: 37Hz - 22kHz
- Max peak SPL: 108 dB
- Amplifier class: Class D
- Output power: 20.3 dBu
- Input connectors: 1 XLR, 1 TRS
- Standby mode: No specified
- Acoustic space control: Yes
- Power indicator: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.