Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
JBL Control SB-2 10" Stereo Input Dual Coil Subwoofer Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
10" subwoofer for fixed indoor/outdoor installations.
You can't go wrong with speakers from the company whose name is synonymous with cinema sound and was voted number one in the recording industry in 1976 (the heyday of recording) by studio professionals. Today, JBL monitors are used by Grammy winners such as Frank Fillipetti (Ray Charles, Korn, Billy Joel, Kiss) and Nate Kunkel (B.B. King, Sting, Crystal Method, Maroon 5).
- Component: 10" (250 mm) dual voice coil transducer
- Stereo inputs with high-pass outputs for satellite speakers
- Slot-load vented bandpass design
- Complements full-range Control Contractor Series systems
- High Sensitivity: 100 dB, 1 W, 1 m
Control SB-2 10" Stereo Input Dual Coil Subwoofer Specifications:
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 38 Hz-160 Hz
- Continuous Program Power Capacity: 340 Watts (both inputs driven); 170 Watts (each input) x 2
- Sensitivity: 100 dB (1 W, 1 m) at corner junction (pi/2 loading); 97 dB, at two boundary junction (pi loading)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms per input; 4 ohms total with both inputs paralleled
- Network Filter to Subwoofer: 12 dB/oct low-pass (per input), 160 Hz
- Acoustic Filtering: 6 dB/oct low-pass filtering via slot-load design, 80Hz
- Network Filter to Satellite Outputs: 6 dB/oct high-pass (per output)
- Satellite Impedance: 4-ohm load per Satellite Output recommended
- Optimum System Configuration: Four JBL Control 23 satellite speakers (two on each SB-2 satellite output) provide optimum sensitivity balance and impedance loading, resulting in full-range 38 Hz - 22 kHz system performance. Broadband impedance is 4-ohm per input x2 channels
- Driver: 10" (250 mm) long-throw with dual voice coils
- Enclosure Material: Particle Board
- Terminations: Spring terminals, accepts banana plugs. Left In, Right In, Left Satellite Out, and Right Satellite Out
- Installation Accessories: MTC-SB2W for installing SB-2 onto a wall or into a corner, MTC-SB2C for suspending SB-2 from ceiling
- Dimensions: 5.5"H x 23"W x 13.5"D (394x585x343mm)
- Net Weight: 42 lbs. (19.1 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 5o lbs. (22.7 kg)
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.