- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JBL LSR310S 10" Powered Studio Subwoofer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J04968 000000000 J04968000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed as an adjunct to JBL's LSR series, this active studio subwoofer adds the extra low-end thump that is so critical to a lot of modern music pr...Click To Read More About This Product
Perfect addition to your LSR active system.
Designed as an adjunct to JBL's LSR series, this active studio subwoofer adds the extra low-end thump that is so critical to a lot of modern music production. Low end is essential to EDM, but low-end contour and definition is likewise essential. The LSR310S subwoofer incorporates JBL's patented Slip Stream Port working in concert with a custom 10" down-firing driver and a 200 Watt amplifier to add deep, powerful bass to any studio monitor system. A JBL first, the XLF Extended Low Frequency setting lets you hear your tracks with the augmented bass tuning used in today's dance clubs.
The LSR310S striking appearance is highlighted by a distinctive glossy black flange of the front-mounted Slip Stream Port. The handsome compact black enclosure is designed to fit neatly into small recording and post production studio environments.
- 200 watts
- Selectable xover frequency
- XLF Extended Low Frequency setting
- LFE mode to 27 Hz
- XLR and TSR inputs, XLR outputs
- Isolating feet
Order today and shape your low end mix like never before.
- Driver: 250mm (10-inch) High-Excursion, Down-Firing
- Low Frequency Extension: 27 Hz
- Max Peak SPL: 113 dB
- Amplifier Power: 200 W CLass D
- Crossover Settings: 80 Hz, XLF, External
- Inputs: 2 x XLR, 2 x TRS Balanced
- Outputs: 2 x XLR
- Maximum Peak Input Level: +20.3 dBu
- AC Voltage: 100-240 VAC +/- 10% 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) 17.65" x 15" x 15.65"
- 34.3 lbs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.