- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JBL Quantum 200 Wired Gaming Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L75631 000001000 L75631000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Turn your game into an epic event. Featuring JBL QuantumSOUND Signature, the JBL Quantum 200 headset puts you right in the middle of the action. Imme...Click To Read More About This Product
The game is loud and clear with The Quantum 200 from JBL.
Turn your game into an epic event. Featuring JBL QuantumSOUND Signature, the JBL Quantum 200 headset puts you right in the middle of the action. Immersive and accurate, so that you can hear even the tiniest details, the JBL Quantum 200 equips you with all you need to own every battle. Voice focus echo-cancelling boom mic with ip-up mute enables clear multiplayer interactions while memory foam cushions let you game in comfort for hours. The premium materials ensure durability through time and wear. Amplify your experience with the JBL Quantum 200 headset.
- Be at the center of the game with JBL QuantumSOUND Signature
- Play even longer in memory foam comfort
- Voice focus directional ip-up boom microphonee
- Made for your favorite platforms
- Compatible with Windows Sonic Spatial Sound
Get The sound that makes your games rule. Order today.
- Driver size: 50mm Dynamic drivers
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Max input power: 30mW
- Sensitivity: 100dB SPL @1kHz/1mW
- Impedance: 32 ohm
- Microphone frequency response: 100Hz - 10kHz
- Microphone sensitivity: -40dBV @ 1kHz
- Microphone pickup pattern: Directional
- Microphone size: 4mm x 1.5mm
- Cable length: Headset (1.2m) + PC splitter (1.5m)
- Weight: 245g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.