- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Joemeek OneQ Mono EQ Compressor Mic Pre
- Write a Review
- Product 187020
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The OneQ is the most full-featured, technologically advanced studio channel Joemeek has ever made! The Joemeek OneQ is a single-channel combining Mic...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Joemeek's most advanced, full-featured channel strip.
The OneQ is the most full-featured, technologically advanced studio channel Joemeek has ever made! The Joemeek OneQ is a single-channel combining Mic Pre (with Burr-Brown IC), four-band EQ”the most flexible yet”Joemeek's "signature" optical compressor, a De-Esser, and an Enhancer. It's a master channel like no other.
Housed in a 2u chassis, the elegantly sculpted faceplate is intelligently laid out, with clear, easy to read legends and a large analog VU meter. The OneQ also features 24-bit/96kHz A/D converters with word clock input and output.
- Ultra-clean microphone preamp with Burr-Brown IC
- "Iron" switch (add transformer-coupling)
- Highly musical 4-band EQ with sweep low-mid and high-mid, selectable LF and HF
- Full-featured optical compressor with stereo link for two OneQs
- Large, accurate VU metering
- Harmonic enhancer adds definition without gain
- 24-bit/96kHz sampling, optical and S/PDIF outputs
- Word Clock in
- XLR mic inputs front and rear
- Front-panel instrument input
Put the OneQ's pure British tone at the front end of your DAW and you'll understand why they say, "The Meek shall inherit!" Order while supplies of the included free JM37 condenser mic last.
- Sampling: 24 Bit
- Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz or 96kHz selectable
- Output Formats: AES3 compliant (balanced), S/PDIF electrical, S/PDIF optical
- External Word Clock input: 75ohm, 1.25V - TTL level, 44.1kHz to 96kHz (auto synchronizing)
- Frequency response: Substantially flat 25Hz to 20KHz
- Sensitivity: 6mV/PA-40 +/-2dB (0dB= 1V/Pa 1000Hz)
- Recommended load impedance: 200 ohm
- Signal to noise ratio: 74dB
- Dynamic range: 126dB