- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Joemeek OneQ Mono EQ Compressor Mic Pre
- Product 187020
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The OneQ is the most full-featured, technologically advanced studio channel Joemeek has ever made! The Joemeek OneQ is a single-channel combining Mic...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Joemeek's most advanced, full-featured channel strip.
The OneQ is the most full-featured, technologically advanced studio channel Joemeek has ever made! The Joemeek OneQ is a single-channel combining Mic Pre (with Burr-Brown IC), four-band EQ”the most flexible yet”Joemeek's "signature" optical compressor, a De-Esser, and an Enhancer. It's a master channel like no other.
Housed in a 2u chassis, the elegantly sculpted faceplate is intelligently laid out, with clear, easy to read legends and a large analog VU meter. The OneQ also features 24-bit/96kHz A/D converters with word clock input and output.
- Ultra-clean microphone preamp with Burr-Brown IC
- "Iron" switch (add transformer-coupling)
- Highly musical 4-band EQ with sweep low-mid and high-mid, selectable LF and HF
- Full-featured optical compressor with stereo link for two OneQs
- Large, accurate VU metering
- Harmonic enhancer adds definition without gain
- 24-bit/96kHz sampling, optical and S/PDIF outputs
- Word Clock in
- XLR mic inputs front and rear
- Front-panel instrument input
- Sampling: 24 Bit
- Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz or 96kHz selectable
- Output Formats: AES3 compliant (balanced), S/PDIF electrical, S/PDIF optical
- External Word Clock input: 75ohm, 1.25V - TTL level, 44.1kHz to 96kHz (auto synchronizing)
- Frequency response: Substantially flat 25Hz to 20KHz
- Sensitivity: 6mV/PA-40 +/-2dB (0dB= 1V/Pa 1000Hz)
- Recommended load impedance: 200 ohm
- Signal to noise ratio: 74dB
- Dynamic range: 126dB