- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Joemeek ThreeQ Studio Channel
- Write a Review
- 187021 000000000 187021000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Joemeek ThreeQ Studio Channel takes a microphone or instrument and amplifies, compresses, and equalizes it, making it ready to be recorded. Simpl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A complete pro sound channel in one compact box.
The Joemeek ThreeQ Studio Channel takes a microphone or instrument and amplifies, compresses, and equalizes it, making it ready to be recorded. Simple to use yet extremely powerful, the ThreeQ will bring out the best in any mic or instrument and give the gloss of a professional studio production to all your performances. It will be useful for live work as well as for recording.
- Compact half-rack design
- Ultra-clean microphone preamp with Burr-Brown IC
- Front-panel instrument input for DI and preamp use
- Highly musical 3-band EQ with Swept Mid bands
- Full-featured optical compressor, from "silk" to "in your face!"
- Accurate VU metering
- 24-bit/96kHz sampling, optical, and S/PDIF outputs
- Word Clock in
- Balanced and unbalanced I/O
- Front-panel instrument input
Upgrade the heart of your home system today. Meekamize it!
- Input impedances: Mic: 1.2kohm; Line: 20kohm
- Preamp overall gain: 0dB to 60dB
- Common mode rejection: 70dB
- Equivalent input noise: -128.5dBu (unweighted)
- Distortion: 0.001% (below Compressor threshold)
- Frequency response: 10Hz to 70kHz (-3dB)
- Maximum input before clipping: Mic: +19.5dBu; Line: +44.5dBu
- Headroom before clipping: +19.5dBu
- Compressor threshold: -6dBu to +20dBu (variable)
- Compressor ratio: 5:1 (typical)
- Compressor attack time: 1 msec to 100 msec (adaptive)
- Compressor release time: 0.1 sec to 3 sec (adaptive)
- Nominal output levels: +4dBu/-10dBv
- Output impedance: 75ohm
- Output Level switch: 12dB attenuation
- Noise Floor: -85dBu (typical, with 40dB mic gain)
- VU Meter: 8 segment bargraph
- Power supply: 12V ac mains adaptor
- Power consumption: 12W
- Mechanical: 220W x 44H x 180D (overall)
- Weight: 1 kilo
- EQ Boost and Cut: +/-15dB (zero phase-shift bell response)
- LF Frequency : 80Hz fixed
- MID Frequency : 300Hz to 5kHz variable
- HF Frequency : 12kHz fixed
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.