- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kali Audio LP-6 Lone Pine 6.5-inch Studio Monitor (Each)
- Write a Review
- L26405 000000000 L26405000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For the aspiring music maker looking for a professional solution to mix their music and reference their tracks, Kali Audio's LP-6 Lone Pine 6.5-inch ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Mix faster and with more confidence to produce your best mixes yet.
For the aspiring music maker looking for a professional solution to mix their music and reference their tracks, Kali Audio's LP-6 Lone Pine 6.5-inch Studio Monitors are an excellent tool. This monitor is designed to deliver transparent sound for creators working across all genres and features Boundary EQ settings to optimize the speaker's response depending on where it is placed in your room. An advanced waveguide, large voice coil and precision tuning this monitor will sound great in any space.
The LP-6 is designed so you can hear every detail of your mix. Nothing is boosted or suppressed to cover flaws in your tracks, so you will be able to mix with critical precision to mix with confidence and create incredible sounding finished productions. This detailed sound is, in a large part, owed to the monitor's 3-D Imaging Waveguide.
This Waveguide allows you to hear a 3D soundstage from a stereo pair of monitors. By Matching the shape of the waveguide to the interactions of the high and low-frequency drivers, this waveguide produces a stereo image that is wider, taller and deeper than the space where the speakers are placed. The LP-6 accomplishes this by ensuring that the speaker's reflected sound matches its direct sound. Every time you hear a loudspeaker, you're hearing both the direct sound from the speaker and reflections from the speaker's signal bouncing off of objects in the room.
When those reflections are congruent with the direct sound from the speaker, listeners perceive a better sound overall and are able to make out very subtle details like where microphones are placed in a room. When done well, the stereo image will be three-dimensional.
This gives users a very high degree of confidence in their mix. It allows them to mix faster, and produce better mixes overall.
- 3-D Imaging Waveguide
- 1.5” Voice Coil
- Low Noise Port Tube
- High Output
- Bass Power
- XLR, TRS, and RCA Inputs
Call or click to order today.
- Size: Nearfield
- System type: Powered
- Configuration: Not Specified
- Low-frequency driver: 6.5" Woofer
- Mid-frequency driver: None
- High-frequency driver: 1" Soft Dome
- Full-range driver: Not Specified
- Driver type: Not Specified
- Frequency response: 38Hz-25kHz
- Max peak SPL: 108dB
- Amplifier class: Class D
- Output power: 50W
- Input connectors: RCA, TRS, XLR
- Standby mode: Not Specified
- Acoustic space control: Not Specified
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: 8.75"
- Height: 14.125"
- Depth: 10.25"
- Weight: 18 lbs
- Enclosure type: Front Ported
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.