- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Klark Teknik PRO DI 10P Passive DI Box
- Write a Review
- #L25378 000000000 L25378000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Building on KLARK TEKNIK’s storied legacy of highest-quality direct injection devices, the DI 10P PRO DI offers the same high headroom, dynamic respo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Passive DI box with stereo input / summed mono output.
Building on KLARK TEKNIK’s storied legacy of highest-quality direct injection devices, the DI 10P PRO DI offers the same high headroom, dynamic response and sonic clarity you have come to expect. DI 10P is ideal for interfacing MP3, CD players, keyboard or drum submixers, and a variety of other stereo sources to mixing consoles. A passive device, the DI 10P does not require any form of external power to complete its mission. Equipped with a custom-built MIDAS transformer, fully adjustable independent level controls for the stereo input channels, DI 10P is the perfect stereo to mono XLR solution for professional audio and multimedia applications.
MIDAS – The Legend in Sound Quality
Ever since its formation in the 1970s, MIDAS has had a long history of innovation and leadership in the world of audio mixing consoles. Employed by the most famous touring acts and installations world-wide, legendary MIDAS consoles such as the XL4 and Heritage H3000 quickly became industry standardsKLARK TEKNIK is proud to incorporate MIDAS designed transformers for the ultimate in high-quality audio reproduction in both live and studio environments. Find out more about MIDAS’ amazing legacy by visiting their extensive website.
High Headroom Design
A custom instrumentation-grade input circuit was designed for the DI 10P using advanced analogue design techniques to create the ideal input impedance match. This innovative approach provides an ultra low noise, low harmonic and phase distortion input stage with a ruler-flat frequency response that ranges from 10 Hz to 91 kHz (± 1 dB).
Connectivity & More
DI 10P PRO DI features unbalanced stereo Left & Right RCA and 1/8" TRS Input connectors, and a high quality Neutrik Output XLR jack that sends a balanced, summed mono version of the input to your mixing board or other processing device.
Input Controls & Earth Lift Switch
Featuring high-precision Left and Right Level controls, the DI 10P easily accommodates a wide range of input signals. The Earth Lift switch separates the input and output grounds, eliminating earth loops between equipment on different mains electricity supplies. DI 10P’s fully transformer-isolated design further ensures pristine performance – even in large-scale production environments.
- Passive DI Box with stereo input and summed mono output
- Custom-built MIDAS transformer for highest signal integrity
- High headroom design offers superior sound quality
- Passive design does not require any power supply
- Stereo input on 1/8” TRS and RCA connectors
- Fully adjustable level control for both channels
- High quality Neutrik XLR connector
- Earth Lift switch eliminates ground loop problems
- Fully transformer-isolated design ensures electrical separation
- Ultra-low noise and ultra-linear system for highest signal integrity
- Aluminum extrusion casing with protective rubber corners
- Compact and rugged design
Compact, rugged and ready to tour. Order the DI 10P today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.