- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
KRK Rokit Powered 8" Generation 3 Powered Studio Monitor
- Write a Review
- H98253 000000000 H98253000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
KRK Systems is one of the world’s most respected manufacturers of studio reference monitors. In their state of the art design facility, KRK engineers...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
8" powered studio monitor for home and project studios.
KRK Systems is one of the world’s most respected manufacturers of studio reference monitors. In their state of the art design facility, KRK engineers create products that deliver natural and balanced spectral response with low distortion and superior imaging. KRK Studio Monitors have been the professional’s choice of recording engineers and artists for mixing and mastering hit records around the globe, as they need to hear every nuance of the audio being reproduced. KRK ROKIT Generation 3 monitors continue in this design philosophy, so regardless of your musical style, genre, or particular mixing needs, KRK Rokits deliver.
KRK's ROKIT 8 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitors offer professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1” soft dome tweeter and 8” glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 109dB. The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 8 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration.
For large Recording rooms and high SPL Monitor needs, the KRK ROKIT 8 G3 will deliver any detail of performance thru its large headroom.
- Size: Near-field
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 2-way
- Low-frequency driver: 8"
- Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: 1"
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: Aramid glass composite
- Frequency response: 35Hz – 35kHz
- Max peak SPL: 109 SPL
- Amplifier class: Class A-B
- Output power: 100W
- Input connectors: XLR, TRS, RCA
- Standby mode: No
- Acoustic space control: Yes
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: 10.83"
- Height: 15.50"
- Depth: 11.73"
- Weight: 26.5 lb.
- Enclosure type: Ported
Give your mixes a dose of reality, order a pair of Rokit monitors today!
- Configuration: 2‐way
- System type: active monitor
- HF Transducer: 1" silk dome tweeter
- LF Transducer: 8" Aramid glass composite
- Total Power: 73 Watts
- HF Power: 25 Watts
- LF Power: 75 Watts
- Peak SPL 109 dB
- Auto‐Standby: 30 minutes
- Cabinet Material: MDF
- Connectors: Unbalanced 7kΩ RCA
- Balanced 10kΩ ¼" TRS and XLR. Pin 2 & Tip = Hot\Positive, Pin 3 & Ring =Cold\Negative, Pin 1 & Sleeve = Ground
- Controls: HF Level Adjust (‐2dB, ‐1dB, 0, +1dB)
- LF level adjust: (‐2dB, ‐1dB, 0, +2dB)
- System volume: (‐30dB to +6dB)
- Product dimensions (W x H x D): 10.8" x 12.4" x 15.6"
- Product net weight: 24.6 Lbs.
- Fuse Rating Slow Blow type, 5mm x 20mm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.