- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kustom PA KPM8420T/KPC215H PA Package
- Write a Review
- Product 630570
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Putting together a PA system can be a hassle, so we did the work for you. System includes a Kustom KPM8420T 8-channel, 400W powered mixer, 2 Kustom K...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A flexible, powerful PA system that's got everything you need, right down to the cables.
Putting together a PA system can be a hassle, so we did the work for you. System includes a Kustom KPM8420T 8-channel, 400W powered mixer, 2 Kustom KPC215H 2x15" speakers, 2 - 20' Horizon speaker cables, 3 AKG D 8000 S microphones, 3 - 20' Lo-Z mic cables, and 3 tripod mic stands.
Kustom PA KPM8420T Powered Mixer
When you need more live music power or want more features, this mixer delivers. Dual 200W amps are assignable to monitors or mains powering 8 channels with mic preamps, 8 balanced XLR inputs, and 8 line inputs, 2 with instrument-ready preamps. Each channel is equipped with a -20dB pad and 3-band EQ. 2 independent 24-bit digital effects modules and dual 7-band graphic EQs with feedback notching deliver tons of tone tweakability and let you fine tune your sound for any venue.
Kustom KPC215H Speaker Cabinets with Horns
These speaker cabs employ specially voiced crossovers to ensure clear separation of frequencies for crisp, full-range reproduction. 2 - 15" woofers each deliver punchy, room-filling sounds and amazing low end, while 5" x 15" compression horns produce bright high-end tones. 2 parallel input jacks, sturdy construction with reinforced corners, and heavy-duty Tolex covering.
AKG D 8000 S Dynamic Hypercardioid Microphones
These ruggedly designed, feedback-fighting mics excel on vocals and instruments. Smooth, uniform response with internal pop filters that are removable for cleaning. They also feature very low handling noise plus recessed, noise-free on/off switches. Mic stand adapters included. 70Hz- 20kHz frequency response.
- Dual 200W amps assignable to monitors or mains
- 8 channels with mic preamps
- 8 balanced XLR inputs and 40V phantom power
- 8 line inputs, 2 with instrument-ready preamps--20dB pad and 3-band EQ on all channels
- 2 independent 24-bit digital effects modules with 8 effects each
- Effects include: Small Room, Large Room, Small Hall, Large Hall, Chorus, Chorus Reverb, Slapback, Echo
- Dual 7-band graphic EQs with feedback notching
- CD/tape inputs/outputs with separate volume controls
- Switchable mute function (front panel or foot control)
- Subwoofer out
- Light controller out
- Preamp outputs for monitors and mains
- 300W/600W program/peak power handling
- 2 - 15" woofers for punchy bass
- 5" x 15" horn for shimmering highs
- Specially voiced internal crossover provides superb separation of frequencies
- Rubber strap handle
- Rugged construction with heavy-duty steel screens and integral frame support
- Feedback-fighting hypercardioid model
- Smooth, uniform response
- Internal pop filters removable for cleaning
- Very low handling noise
- Recessed, noise-free on/off switches
- Stand adapters included
- 200W per channel output @ 4 ohms @ 5% THD
- 180W per channel @ 0.4% TDH
- 19"W x 11-1/2"H x 12"D
- 34 lbs.
- Frequency response: 45Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 98dB
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Dimensions: 21.25" x 18.9" x 47.25"
- Weight: 91.5 lbs.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern
- Frequency range from 70 - 20.000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2,0 mV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 20dBA
- Max sound pressure level for 1/3% THD 140/150 dB SPL
- Electrical impedance: 1.200 Ohms