- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lauten Audio Atlantis FC-387 FET Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- #L03908 000000000 L03908000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Atlantis FC-387 is a multi-pattern and multi-voicing large-diaphragm FET studio condenser microphone. This microphone is for recordists looking f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A multi-pattern, multi-voicing large-diaphragm vocal microphone.
The Atlantis FC-387 is a multi-pattern and multi-voicing large-diaphragm FET studio condenser microphone. This microphone is for recordists looking for an extremely diverse, unique and modern FET sound. It offers full and rich, low and mid-range frequencies as well as smooth and unique high-mid and high frequencies no matter which voicing setting is selected.
The voicing switch makes the Atlantis an extremely diverse microphone. The options are F (Forward), N (Neutral) and G (Gentle). Forward offers a very open response and very modern, revealing sound. Neutral is a more even response with a slight de-emphasis on mid and high frequencies for a more classic sound. Gentle offers the ability to tame harsh, bright or very forward sources or for a very vintage sound. As you will see below, each voicing setting has a unique frequency response; it’s like getting three microphones in one.The multi-voicing feature is an extremely powerful option when recording vocals and many other sources. No need to swap out different microphones or EQ on the way in; simply flip the switch on the rear, compare the various timbre qualities and start recording.
Unique 3-way Gain Switch
The Atlantis also features Lauten’s unique three-position attenuation and gain switch. The +10dB gain switch, which boosts the microphone’s output, makes it less dependent on preamps to achieve the excellent sound. This is an excellent option when you want to hear more of the microphones internal character rather than the preamp. The -10dB Pad gives you the option to record very loud sources adding even more options to this extremely diverse microphone.
- Designed to tackle any vocalist and much more
- Multi-voicing switch for three distinct timbres
- +10dB feature great for added presence
- -10dB pad switch to tame loud sources
- The perfect choice for both amateurs and professionals
- Cardioid, Omni and Figure-8 polar patterns
Call or click to order.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 120 dB
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Multi-pattern
- Type: Mounted
- Switches: Polar
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Diameter: Not Specified
- Length: Not Specified
- Weight: Not Specified
- Case: Yes
- Clip: No
- Shockmount: Yes
- Power supply: No
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.