- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lewitt Audio Microphones LCT 240 PRO Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K45779 000001000 K45779000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The LCT 240 PRO is an extremely versatile cardioid condenser microphone designed for everyone who’s eager to take the next step in professional recor...Click To Read More About This Product
Single-pattern microphone with high-performance capsule for all applications.
- A microphone for vocals, instruments, drums, and amplifiers - LEWITT LCT 240 PRO
- Recording female vocals with condenser microphone - LEWITT LCT 240 PRO
- Recording male vocals with condenser microphone - LEWITT LCT 240 PRO
- Recording piano with condenser microphone - LEWITT LCT 240 PRO
- Recording acoustic guitar with condenser microphone - LEWITT LCT 240 PRO
The LCT 240 PRO is an extremely versatile cardioid condenser microphone designed for everyone who’s eager to take the next step in professional recording. Equipped with a high-performance condenser capsule it enables clean, modern, and detailed recordings. The LCT 240 PRO boosts the airy frequencies for intimate and direct sounding recordings. Use it to record vocals, acoustic instruments, amplifiers, drums, piano and many more - whatever you record, you can accomplish professional results; fast and uncomplicated.
Whether you want to record your tube amp at high volumes, drums, saxophone or other instruments that produce high sound pressure levels - with the LCT 240 PRO you are always on the safe side. It can handle ear-shattering sound pressure levels and is able to reproduce every sound source in a clear and precise way at any volume. The sturdy, compact and streamlined housing comes in chilly white and classic black. Use the included clip to attach your LCT 240 PRO to your microphone stand easily. Time to give your microphone a break? Are you on the go? Use the leatherette bag to protect your mic from dust and scratches. The windshield comes in handy for outdoor gigs, vocal recordings, or simply to protect the capsule from moisture.
- Highly versatile cardioid condenser capsule
- Made for recording vocals, guitar amps, percussion and more
- The perfect entry to professional recording
- Typical, nuanced and transparent LEWITT sound
- Easy handling, with rugged and compact housing
Versatile enough for just about any source, order the LCT 240 PRO today!
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Max SPL: 142 dB
- Connector: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Switches: Not specified
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Diameter: 1.42 in.
- Length: 5.43 in.
- Weight: 10.9 oz.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: No
- Power supply: No
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.