- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Line 6 Relay G55 Digital Wireless Guitar System
- Write a Review
- H90655 000000000 H90655000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Based on patented, fourth-generation technology, Relay is leading the digital wireless revolution for guitarists. The Relay G55 system delivers tour-...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A wireless system that's road ready in a compact, half-rack format.
Based on patented, fourth-generation technology, Relay is leading the digital wireless revolution for guitarists. The Relay G55 system delivers tour-grade digital wireless in a compact, half-rack format-so you can experience wireless freedom without compromising your tone.
Featuring 12 channels of compander-free 24-bit audio, full 10Hz-20kHz frequency response and a wide dynamic range of 117dB (A weighted), the G55 signal is so pure and strong it sounds just like a wired guitar.
Traditional analog wireless systems are plagued by interference from TV broadcasts, white space devices and countless other sources. Relay G55 operates in the 2.4GHz ISM band, so there's no danger of these external sources wreaking havoc with your audio signal. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with the most advanced, reliable digital wireless solution available.
Line 6 digital wireless systems also use proprietary technologies to prevent audio interference from other 2.4GHz devices. Encoded DCL (Digital Channel Lock) technology distinguishes your Relay G55 audio from other third-party signals, including Wi-Fi, ensuring the integrity of your signal.
If you're confused by the license fees required to operate an analog wireless system, don't worry-Line 6 digital wireless systems eliminate that need. Relay G55 is fully FCC compliant and operates license free worldwide, from Hollywood to Tokyo.
Since its debut, Line 6 digital wireless technology has racked up awards and proven that it offers superior audio quality and reliability compared to analog wireless technology. Now in its fourth generation, Line 6 digital wireless technology is the most mature in the market and continues to set standards in simplicity and performance.
Using conventional guitar cables can be limiting, to be sure-but they do add an undeniable character to your tone. Selectable Cable Tone technology simulates the subtle frequency roll-off of a standard 25-foot cable, so you can enjoy the sound of a wired guitar-with the freedom of wireless.
Like all Line 6 digital wireless systems, Relay G55 is incredibly easy to set up. Simply pick any of the 12 available channels and the transmitter and receiver lock together instantly.
Whether you're ten feet or 300 feet away from the receiver, Relay digital wireless systems deliver the same, consistent, dependable signal quality. Unlike using analog wireless systems, there's no increased risk of interference or signal degradation as you move further from the receiver. You can perform with full confidence, right up to the range limits of your Relay G55 system.
Relay G55 transmitter and receiver units provide clear displays of essential system information. The bodypack transmitter features a clear LCD screen for selecting channels and provides an instant check on your battery level. The receiver offers bright five-segment LEDs that let you monitor RF strength, battery status and audio levels.
Relay G55 is built for rock-solid performance night after night. Featuring a robust metal body, the bodypack transmitter is rugged, reliable and ready for the road. The receiver is housed in a solid aluminum chassis and fits easily on top of an amplifier, while the optional rack mount kit makes it easy to adapt Relay G55 to any professional installation.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Patented, 4th-generation digital wireless technology
- All-metal, half-rack receiver designed for rack-mount* or amp-top use, plus durable metal bodypack
- Full-range 24-bit digital conversion, 10Hz-20kHz (-2.5dB) frequency response
- Wide 117dB dynamic range (A weighted), superior transient response
- Operates in 2.4GHz band, free from interference from TV broadcasting, white space devices and cell phone towers
- Up to 12 simultaneous channels
- DCL (Digital Channel Lock) technology protects your signal
- 300-foot transmission range
- License-free operation worldwide
- Cable Tone simulates the high-frequency roll-off characteristics of a standard 25-foot cable
- XLR and 1/4" outputs
- Powered half-wavelength antennas
Set your signal free. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.