- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Line 6 StageSource L3T Powered Speaker
- Write a Review
- H81164 000001000 H81164000001000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
By themselves, or in conjunction with the M20d mixer, Line 6's StageSource L3t powered speaker system offers great sound with the built-in intelligen...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Smart Speakers for Smart Sound
By themselves, or in conjunction with the M20d mixer, Line 6's StageSource L3t powered speaker system offers great sound with the built-in intelligence to make your live gigs that much more exciting.
With 1400 watts of tri-amped power and multi-band feedback suppression built in, these compact, lightweight speakers interconnect using the L6 LINK protocol to easily scale from using a single speaker with the built-in multi-channel mixer with digital effects for intimate acoustic gigs to multiple speaker rigs with an external mixer to fill larger venues. And the Smart Speaker Modes can tell whether you're using it for a floor monitor, pole-mounted, or as part of your backline for acoustic or electric guitars and automatically sets itself appropriately. So it's easily expandable as your live sound needs grow.
Built road-tough, with professional suspension points and pull-backs, the L3t is also great for installations in churches, clubs, auditoriums and conference facilities. And because it's so easily expandable, with other L3t cabinets, the L3m or the L3s subwoofer, your investment in great sound is a sound investment.
- 1,400Watt,3way, triamped speaker system
- Smart Speaker Modes for great live sound in any live sound situation
- Multichannel mixer with 3band EQ, Smart Effects, and acoustic guitar modeling
- Multiband feedback suppression
- Onboard accelerometer and polemount sensors
- Virtual Tiltback projects speaker's output upwards in backline mode
- L6 LINK digital networking for multispeaker setups
- Multifunction design for true scalability
- Dualbraced tourgrade plywood enclosure with M10 suspension points
- Retractable handles for easy portability
Make your sound system smarter today with StageSource powered speakers by Line 6
- System Type: Dual 10", 3way, triamplified loudspeaker system
- Frequency Range (10 dB): 40 Hz to 19 kHz, (Reference/P.A. Speaker Mode, freefield)
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 47 Hz to 18 kHz, (Reference/P.A. Speaker Mode, freefield)
- Maximum SPL Output: 132 dB peak @ 1 meter (unweighted, measured indoors with music program
- Coverage Pattern (6 dB): 100 horizontal x 50 vertical
- Directivity Factor (Q): 8.7 (averaged 1 kHz to 16 kHz)
- Directivity Index (DI): 9.4 dB (averaged 1 kHz to 16 kHz)
- Crossover Frequencies: LF1 Lowpass 250 Hz; LF2 to HF Crossover variable, 2.2 kHz to 7.0 kHz (Speaker Mode dependent)
- Low Frequency Transducers: 2 x 10" extended range woofer, 2" diameter voice coil, 4Î impedance
- High Frequency Transducer: 1" exit compression driver, 1.4" diameter voice coil and diaphragm, 8Î impedance
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.