- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Line 6 XD-V75TR Professional Digital Wireless Bodypack System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H79492 000001000 H79492000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Performers love the freedom of wireless systems, but they also love the full dynamics and bandwidth of wired. Now they can get both with the XD-V75TR...Click To Read More About This Product
Sophisticated, wireless bodypack system provides absolute freedom for your stage performance.
Performers love the freedom of wireless systems, but they also love the full dynamics and bandwidth of wired. Now they can get both with the XD-V75TR Wireless Bodypack System. The XD-V75's 4th generation technology promotes reliable, dropout-free performances. With 14 channels of 24-bit, 10Hz-20kHz, compander-free performance, the XD-V75TR provides unmatched full range audio clarity up to a range of 300-feet. The sophisticated XD-V75TR design is easy to configure and use within minutes. Simply choose a channel on the transmitter and receiver and they lock together automatically - job done. For more complex installations, channel scanning is provided for advanced RF management. Battery life can be monitored on easy-to-read meters on both the transmitter and receiver.
The signal from XD-V75TR is so clear and strong that it sounds and performs like a wired system. Unlike traditional analog wireless systems, the XD-V75TR does not use signal companding, so the full 115dB dynamic range is available at all times - just like a wired system.
Maximize clarity with built-in EQ filter models
XD-V75TR gives you the flexibility to choose from nine EQ filter models - 6 vocal, 3 instrument - enabling you to optimize the sound of the system for the application and deliver your performance with maximum clarity and impact in every environment. Using the selector button on the transmitter bodypack, you can easily audition and choose from the available EQ filter models.
2.4GHz band operation, license free
Ensuring peace of mind and the most reliable performance, the XD-V75TR operates in the 2.4GHz band, free from interference due to TV broadcast, white space devices, and cell phone towers.
Confused by wireless license fees? No need to worry, XD-V75TR systems are fully FCC compliant and operate license-free worldwide. Using a Line 6 digital wireless product means no more complications.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Professional digital wireless system for performers
- License free operation worldwide
- Accurate and precise vocal and instrument reproduction with full-range 10Hz - 20kHz (-2.5dB) AF frequency response, wide 115dB dynamic range (A weighted), superior transient response, and 24-bit digital conversion
- Proven 4th-generation digital wireless technology surpasses analog wireless systems in wireless reliability and sound quality
- 2.4GHz Operation, free from interference due to TV broadcast, white space devices, and cell phone towers.
- 14 Always-available channels
- 300-Foot (100-meter) extended range
- One-touch setup
- Large LCD display on receiver for channel setting, model selection, battery status, and more
- Signal encryption for maximum signal privacy and integrity
- Dynamic Filter to combat unwanted environment noise
- Gain control to optimize receiver output
- Channel Scanning for best RF management in multi-system applications
- 2 Powered BNC antenna inputs - for daisy chaining multiple systems
- Transmitter LCD Display - for selecting channels, battery status, microphone model, and more
- Transmitter Naming - for identifying transmitters in a multi-system application
- Road-ready metal transmitter and receiver chassis
- FCC compliant; Immune to the FCC Consumer Alert regarding wireless microphones
Cables only get in the way, get clever wireless technology for the stage today.
- System includes bodypack transmitter with protective storage case, 1/2U receiver, 2 x 1/2 wave antennas, front-mount antenna kit, rackmount kit, and two AA alkaline batteries
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.