- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Livewire ADI Active DI Direct Box
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 180096 000000000 180096000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Live Wire ADI Active DI Direct Box offers you 1/4" high impedance input and throughput, balanced XLR output. Ground lift switch, 0/-20/-40dB atte...Click To Read More About This Product
Active DI for low-output instruments.
The Live Wire ADI Active DI Direct Box offers you 1/4" high impedance input and throughput, balanced XLR output. Ground lift switch, 0/-20/-40dB attenuation switches. Powered by 9V battery or 48V phantom power. Heavy-duty, all-steel chassis, rubber skid pad.
In addition to cable products, Live Wire has taken expertise in audio interconnection and applied it toward a variety of tools that assist in common solutions for sound professionals. Encompassing equipment for studio and stage, Live Wire Solutions use the same no-compromise design philosophy used for their cables, with high-quality parts and attention to detail that make them dependable for crucial applications. For answers to your everyday challenges in music, your solution is simple: Live Wire Solutions.
Need to send your vintage bass direct to the console? An ADI active DI will do the trick! Put it in the cart!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.