- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Livewire PDI Double Shielded Heavy Duty Passive Direct Box
- Write a Review
- 150439 000000000 150439000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PDI Double Shielded DI Box provides increased protection against noise and interference. Features 1/4" high impedance from instrument wired in th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
For instruments with onboard preamps, keyboards or, CD players.
The PDI Double Shielded DI Box provides increased protection against noise and interference. Features 1/4" high impedance from instrument wired in the panel. Makes no difference which is used for input or output. 1/4" high impedance goes to your amp when input/output is used as a loop.
Balanced and floating low-impedance XLR goes to your workstation or mixing console, and ignores +48V phantom power. The Lift mode severs ground connection between the input and the XLR output and ground remains connected in GND mode.
- 1/4" high impedance input and output
- Balanced XLR output
- Ground lift switch
- Double shielded to reduce interference
- Heavy duty, all-steel chassis
- Rubber skid pad
Order with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.