- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Livewire SPDI Passive Direct Box with Attenuation Pad
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 150449 000000000 150449000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SPDI passive direct box from Live Wire Solutions features a 1/4" high impedance instrument input and output plus balanced and floating low-impeda...Click To Read More About This Product
Passive DI gives you level control to tame hot signals from high output instruments.
The SPDI passive direct box from Live Wire Solutions features a 1/4" high impedance instrument input and output plus balanced and floating low-impedance XLR output that ignores +48V phantom power.
Variable attenuation provides maximum input flexibility, while Lift mode severs ground connection between the input and the XLR output. GND mode leaves ground connection intact between input and XLR output.
- 1/4" high impedance input and throughput
- Balanced XLR output
- Ground lift switch
- 0/-20/-40 dB attenuation switch
- Heavy duty, all-steel chassis
- Rubber skid pad
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.