- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Livewire SPDI Passive Direct Box with Attenuation Pad
- Write a Review
- #150449 000000000 150449000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SPDI passive direct box from Live Wire Solutions features a 1/4" high impedance instrument input and output plus balanced and floating low-impeda...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Passive DI gives you level control to tame hot signals from high output instruments.
The SPDI passive direct box from Live Wire Solutions features a 1/4" high impedance instrument input and output plus balanced and floating low-impedance XLR output that ignores +48V phantom power.
Variable attenuation provides maximum input flexibility, while Lift mode severs ground connection between the input and the XLR output. GND mode leaves ground connection intact between input and XLR output.
- 1/4" high impedance input and throughput
- Balanced XLR output
- Ground lift switch
- 0/-20/-40 dB attenuation switch
- Heavy duty, all-steel chassis
- Rubber skid pad
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear