- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lucid GENx192 Ultra-Low Jitter Studio Master Clock
- Write a Review
- Product 188304
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
You can hear the difference with the Lucid GENx192 Ultra Low Jitter Studio Master Clock. Let's face it, all jitter is measurable - and Lucid Audio ha...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
You can hear the difference with the Lucid GENx192 Ultra Low Jitter Studio Master Clock. Let's face it, all jitter is measurable - and Lucid Audio has taken the measurements. The GENx192 is quite simply the most advanced affordable Master Clock ever made. Lucid uses extremely low jitter crystal oscillators internally, and a pair of VCOs (voltage controlled oscillators) to convert any input frequency to a rock-solid output. Any frequency input, that is, between 28kHz and 216kHz.
A synthesized clock is not better--Lucid relies on JIF (Jitter Input Filtering) on the input signal to remove jitter before sending it to the outputs. This is state-of-the”art technology that works. The signal comes in as a jittery clock and is converted to a DC control voltage that drives the oscillators. The GENx192 simply outputs a clean, jitter-free signal.
Flexible format conversion--External AES and Word clock inputs are simultaneously converted to AES, Word clock and S/PDIF outputs. It's that simple. Plus, the GENx192 can is capable of generating two independent multiples of the base frequency. For example, if you input 96kHz the GENx192 Master Clock can simultaneously output 48kHz and 192kHz.
Room to grow--The GENx192 Master Clock can synchronize up to 14 external devices at one time.
Dropouts, not a problem--If the input signal goes away, the GENx192 will simply switch to its internal oscillator and generate a rock solid clock. Dropouts are not a problem for the GENx192, period.
Termination issues are not an issue with TS-75--Elaborate audio clock chains are often improperly terminated. The GENx192 features TS-75, 75-Ohm input/output termination and tri-state LEDs that indicate proper or improper termination on all Word clock connections. Troubleshooting is a breeze. Proper termination is easily achieved.
The world's easiest interface--Lucid keeps it simple. No menus, no scrolling, just a simple user interface. You'll be sync'd and ready to go in no time.
- Applications: multitrack recording, mastering, broadcast, DAWs or desktop recording interfaces
- Eight Word clock outputs
- Four AES-3/11 (audio or sync) outputs, can
- act as 1x2 or 1x4 AES distributor
- Two S/PDIF (unbalanced AES-3/11) outputs
- Clock outputs divided between two banks allowing different clock multiples to be output simultaneously
- AES-3/11 input
- Word clock input
- Clock output range selectable from 44.1-192kHz, or distribute external clock from 28 - 216kHz
- Automatic Word clock termination sensing and indication
- Straightforward setup and operation via front panel - only three switches with clear LED status indication
- SYNC SOURCE switch selects Internal, Word, or AES clock sources
- A OUTPUTS switch selects the clock multiplier for the A bank of outputs
- B OUTPUTS switch selects the clock multiplier for the B bank of outputs
- LED indications for LOCK and SAMPLE RATE
- TERM indicators show under, over and proper
- termination on each Word clock connection
- 8x (two banks of four) Word clock outputs (female BNC)
- 4x (two banks of two) AES outputs (male XLR)
- 2x (two banks of one) S/PDIF outputs (female RCA)
- 1x Word clock input (female BNC)
- 1x AES input (female XLR)
- 1x Power (IEC)
- Internal clock range: 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz base rates, multiplied by 2x and 4x to 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz
- Internal clock accuracy: +/- 25 ppm
- External sync range: 28-216 kHz
- Recommended input level: Word clock = 2.0 to 5.0 Vpp (nominal), 1.0 to 7.0 Vpp (lock range); AES = 2.0 to 7.0 Vpp (nominal)
- Input impedance: 75 ohms, Word and S/PDIF; 110 ohms, AES
- Output impedance: 24 ohms, Word; 110 ohms, AES; 75 ohms, S/PDIF
- Output level: Word clock = 5.2 Vpp, unterminated; 4.0 Vpp, 75 ohms termination; AES = > 3.6Vpp, 110 ohms termination; S/PDIF = >0.3 Vpp, 75 ohms termination
- 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 25 Watts maximum
- Size: 1U (WDH: 48.02 cm x 22.15 cm x 4.37 cm / 18.91 in x 8.72 in x 1.72 in), depth is specified from front panel to back of connectors
- Shipping Weight: 3.70 kg / 8.15 lbs.