- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
M-Audio BX3 Graphite 3.5" Active Studio Monitor Pair
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L67030 000000000 L67030000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
M-Audio’s BX3 Graphite Series monitors are tailor-made for studio use, delivering superb sound at an outstanding value. Loaded with 3.5" carbon fiber...Click To Read More About This Product
M-Audio’s BX3 Graphite Series monitors are tailor-made for studio use, delivering superb sound at an outstanding value. Loaded with 3.5" carbon fiber low-frequency drivers and 1" silk-dome tweeters, the BX3 Graphite monitors are also perfect for production, multi-media creation and entertainment. The vinyl-wrapped acoustically-inert MDF enclosures feature a bass reflex design and rear ports for extended low-end response—you’ll feel it with the powerful 20-watt amplifier, pushing out 10 watts per channel.
The Graphite Series monitors have front panel 1/8" and 1/4" stereo inputs. On the rear panel, it’s RCA in. You’ll make those connections right out of the box with the included cables: a stereo 1/8" to stereo 1/8", a stereo 1/8" to RCA and a 1/8" speaker interconnect cable. For late night production, the 1/8" front panel headphone out mutes the monitors so you can listen to your audio with privacy. Either M-Audio monitor can control the master volume; a flick of the rear panel left/right speaker switch does the trick.
- • 3.5" carbon fiber low frequency drivers; 1” natural silk dome tweeters
- • 10 watts per channel
- • 1/4", 1/8” and RCA inputs
- • Includes 1/8" speaker interconnect, 1/8” to 1/8" and 1/8” to RCA cables
• 3.5" carbon fiber low frequency drivers; 1” natural silk dome tweeters
- • New computer-optimized tweeter waveguide for precise imaging
- • Optimized rear ports for extended low-frequency response
- • 20 watts of powerful and accurate sound; 10 watts per channel
- • Left/right speaker switch for configuring which side has volume control
- • 1/4", 1/8" and RCA inputs for connecting to virtually any audio source
- • Front 1/8" headphone jack mutes speaker output
- • Front 1/8" aux input for quick connection of smartphones or other audio sources
- • Acoustically-inert MDF cabinet with bass reflex design for deep, rich sound
- Height: 7.48"
- Depth: 5"
- Weight: 13.45 lbs
• Includes 1/8" speaker interconnect cable, 1/8" to 1/8" cable and 1/8" to RCA cable
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.