Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
M-Audio BX5 Graphite 5" Powered Studio Monitortrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
M-Audio BX5 Graphite 5" Powered Studio Monitor$159.00
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Driving the BX5 Graphite 5" are two Class A/B internal amplifiers that power the woofer and tweeter separately (60W LF, 40W HF). A precision-tuned crossover guarantees each driver only handles the frequencies that it produces most efficiently, for a cohesive sound across the frequency spectrum The BX5 Graphite monitor’s rear-mounted bass port is engineered for deep, defined bass response with maximum extension and resolution. Combined with a smoothly-flared port, the BX5 reduces the audibly-intrusive air turbulence that results when bass is played back at high sound pressure levels. BX5 Graphite’s tweeter is mounted in a custom waveguide for accurate dispersion without high-frequency “scatter,” ensuring the soundstage remains wide and stable.
The M-Audio BX5 Graphite custom tailors its sound to your environment for true, accurate sound reproduction. The Acoustic Space control adjusts the bass balance relative to major room surfaces, like walls and floors. This also limits the negative impact of room-related standing waves. Likewise, the High Frequency control adjusts the treble balance to the precise acoustic properties of your space.
The BX5 monitors interface with your existing setup with ease. The rear-mount offers balanced XLR, 1/4" and unbalanced RCA inputs. The M-Audio BX5 Graphite 5" powered studio monitors connect to virtually all studio equipment, including audio interfaces, mixers, DJ gear and more.
- • 5" carbon fiber driver, 1" natural silk dome tweeter
- • Bi-amplifed 100 watts (60 LF, 40 HF)
- • Balanced XLR, 1/4" and unbalanced RCA inputs
- • Acoustic Space and High frequency controls adjusts to studio space—wall, floors, etc.
BX5 Graphite 5" Powered Studio Monitor Specifications:
- • Bi-amplified design with 100 watts (60 LF, 40 HF) for powerful, accurate sound
- • 5" carbon fiber low-frequency driver with high-temp voice coil and damped rubber surround
- • 1" natural silk dome tweeter delivers superb transient details
- • New computer-optimized tweeter waveguide for precise imaging
- • Optimized rear port for extended low-frequency response
- • High Frequency Control to fine-tune high-end response to your room
- • Acoustic Space Control to fine-tune low-end response to your room
- • Front 1/8” aux input for quick connection of smartphones or other audio sources
- • Front 1/8” headphone jack mutes speaker output
- • XLR, 1/4", and RCA inputs for connecting to virtually any audio source
- • Acoustically-inert MDF cabinet with bass reflex design for deep, rich sound
- Width: 9.09" Height: 11.73" Depth: 7.24" Weight: 12.35 lbs • Includes 1/8" speaker interconnect cable, 1/8" to 1/8" cable and 1/8" to RCA cable
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.