- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
M-Audio Uber Mic
- Write a Review
- K48242 000000000 K48242000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Traditionally, producers and engineers are limited to recording performances with one specific microphone, that has one specific polar pattern, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A versatile USB mic with pristine, high-resolution capture and 4 switchable polar patterns.
Traditionally, producers and engineers are limited to recording performances with one specific microphone, that has one specific polar pattern, for one specific purpose. Specificity, of course, has its advantages, but it also comes at a financial cost. This being a barrier for most, M-Audio has created Uber Mic, a microphone with four polar patterns—cardioid, omnidirectional, figure-8 and single point stereo—to bring limitless potential to your studio environment.
With the Cardioid directional pattern, you’ll record excellent single sound sources while eliminating unwanted room reflections and background noise. The Omnidirectional pattern, with its sensitivity at all angles, captures 360-degree sound making it a perfect mic for adding some ambiance to your recordings or capturing a group of sound sources like a choir. The Figure 8 pattern is ideal for capturing sound sources simultaneously from two sides of the mic. And finally, the Stereo pattern picks up audio from the left and right, producing a true stereo image.
Whatever your recording requirements, Uber Mic guarantees premium studio-grade capture every time. Fusing pristine A/D converters that provide 16-bit resolution digital audio, your recordings will exhibit an exceptional dynamic range that captures every nuance and subtlety of your performance. When combined with a wide range frequency response (30Hz-20kHz) and sample rates of up to 48kHz, you can be sure your recordings will be completely clear and true to the original source.
Uber Mic’s assortment of hardware controls and thoughtful connectivity options guarantee professional, hassle-free capture every time. Troublesome latency issues are a thing of the past, thanks to a conveniently-located dedicated USB/direct mixing control and a microphone volume control. Zero-latency recording and monitoring is now a reality so you’ll hear exactly what you’re recording in real time.
Additionally, you'll have total control of your recording by making precise adjustments to your currently-selected level and polar pattern configuration with the crisp on-board LCD display. With Uber Mic, everything you need to produce premium pro-grade recordings is at your fingertips.
- Easy, intuitive operation for any application
- Wide-range frequency range (30–20,000Hz) delivers detailed, natural sound
- 3-capsule condenser microphone element, including single-point stereo
- 4 selectable polar patterns to customize your ideal recording—cardioid, figure-8, omnidirectional and stereo
- Convenient desktop mounting with threaded insert for optional stand-mounting
Unlock the limitless potential of different polar patterns in your recordings—call or click to order.
- Analog or digital: Digital
- Frequency response: 30Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 120 dB
- Connector: mini USB
- Capsule: 3-capsule condenser
- Polar pattern: Figure 8, Cardioid, Omni and Stereo
- Type: Mounted
- Switches: Polar
- Diameter: 4.5 in.
- Length: 11.4 in.
- Weight: 0.7 (mic) / 2.1 (integrated stand)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear