Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Mackie Big Knob Studio+ Monitor Controller Interfacetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Better than ever, the Big Knob is back.
Two Onyx mic preamps deliver a convenient, high-quality desktop recording source coupled with high-resolution 192kHz / 24-bit audio conversion for solid sound quality whether recording or mixing. With dual headphone outs, a dedicated amp-driven studio output and flexible I/O options, Big Knob Studio+ is truly a nerve center for any professional studio.
- Choose between 4 sources and 3 monitor pairs
- Classic Big Knob volume control
- Independent trim on all sources and monitor outs
- Mono, mute and dim functions
- Flexible 2x4 USB recording interface
- Two boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- High-resolution 192kHz / 24-bit recording and playback
- Cue mix allows controlled blending of direct inputs with other signals for zero latency
- Choice of recording paths provide flexibility for applications like podcasting
- Comprehensive feature set for professional studios
- Flexible source connections including convenient front panel 1/8 in. input for your smartphone
- Dual headphone outs with independent level control and both USB and Aux source options
- Flexible talkback options including external mic input and footswitch control
- Dedicated amp-driven studio output perfect for headphone distribution system
- 16-segment high-resolution input source metering
- Sturdy “Built-Like-A-Tank” design
- Compatible with all major DAWs on both Mac and Windows
- Includes Tracktion recording software
An essential piece of hardware for studios with multiple monitor pairs.
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.