- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mackie Control C4 Pro
- Write a Review
- Product 701809
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mackie Control C4 Pro is a music software plug-in and virtual instrument controller made to be used in conjunction with the Mackie Control Univer...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Virtual instrument and effects plug-in control surface.
The Mackie Control C4 Pro is a music software plug-in and virtual instrument controller made to be used in conjunction with the Mackie Control Universal Pro, but can also be used as a standalone controller. Since it employs the proprietary Mackie communication protocol, Mackie Control Pro Series controllers know just how to sweet-talk your software, and your software knows just how to respond. You get deep, intuitive control of mix and plug-in parameters, real-time visual feedback, and setup is plug and play”no MIDI mapping head games!
The Universal Pro control surface, Extender Pro control surface extension and C4 Pro plug-in and virtual instrument controller all seamlessly integrate, so you can put control of all your music software parameters right at your fingertips.
Simply put, Mackie Control Pro Series controllers give your music production software what it needs to feel complete.
- Proprietary Mackie communication protocol for seamless music production software integration
- Perfectly integrates with Logic, Reason, Sonar, Tracktion and more
- Provides real-time, hands-on control of plug-in effects and virtual instruments
- Intuitive control of multiple plug-ins at once--up to 32 parameters simultaneously
- 32 V-Pot rotary encoders with integrated push-buttons
- 4 huge backlit LCDs for immediate visual feedback of plug-in parameters and settings
- LED rings around every V-Pot display exact knob positions
- Provides the most detailed visual feedback of any rotary control surface available
- Standalone use or integrated with Mackie Control Universal Pro or Extender Pro system
- Includes C4 Commander Pro software for control of external MIDI-enabled hardware effects, instruments and other devices
Gives you tactile control of your plug-ins! Order now!
- Microsoft Windows XP SP 2, Vista 32 / 64 RTM or higher
- Pentium 4, Celeron, or Athlon XP processor
- 256 MB RAM
- Mac OS X 10.3.9 - 10.4.9
- G4 processor
- 256 MB RAM