Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
DL1608L Lightning 16-channel Digital Live Sound Mixer w/ iPad Controlfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
Digital mixing from your iPad through the Lightning connector.
With 16 high-quality Onyx microphone preamps, 24-bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters, and powerful internal DSP processing, the DL1608L has plenty of unmatched hardware power to support the extremely intuitive user interface of the iPad. There is an iPad dock built-into the unit should you choose to use it in it's standard mixing form, or you can simply pop the iPad out of the dock to freely move about the venue to adjust your mix at will with the use of an additional Wi-Fi router. You'll have Full hands-on control of audio level, 4-band EQ, compression, gate, delay, reverb, and more for each of the DL1608's 16 channels and master fader. Perfect for a wide variety of smaller applications and venues, the DL806 is the most modern, powerful utility mixer available. Forget bulky consoles and racks of gear. The power is at your fingertips.
*Wi-Fi router required for wireless operation. Wi-Fi router and iPad, iPod touch or iPhone not included.
*Wireless control supported from all iPad models. Docked control supported from iPad, iPad 2 and iPad (3rd generation)
*Wireless control supported from iPod touch (4th and 5th generation), iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5
*iPad must be docked and the app must support background audio playback to integrate music
- Lightning connection
- 16 Onyx mic preamps
- High-end Cirrus Logic converters
- Ultra low-noise, high-headroom design
- 4 aux sends for monitor mixes
- Master L/R output for mains
- Choice of powerful, touch-sensitive plug-ins
- 4-band EQ, gate and compression on inputs
- 31-band GEQ and comp/limiter on outputs
- Global reverb and delay
- Seamless wired to wireless mixing
- Tune the room from anywhere
- Get on stage to ring out monitors
- Personal monitor mixing with access control ability
- Use up to 10 wireless devices simultaneously
- Intuitive Master Fader app for all iPad models
- My Fader app for quick control from iPhone or iPod touch
- "Grow and Glow" visual feedback
- Preset and snapshot recall
- Record the mix to the iPad for instant sharing
Order today and your mixing concept will change forever.
DL1608L Lightning 16-channel Digital Live Sound Mixer w/ iPad Control Specifications:Analog Audio
- Input Connections: 12 x XLR balanced
- 4 x XLR & 1/4" TRS combo jack
- Mic Preamps: Onyx
- Input Impedances: Channels 1 - 12: 3k?
- Channels 13 - 16: 3k? XLR, 30k? 1/4" TRS
- Maximum Input Level: XLR: +21 dBu, 1/4" TRS: +30 dBu
- Gain: XLR: 0 to 60 dB, 1/4" TRS: -20 to 40 dB
- Phantom Power: +48V
- 10 mA max per mic, with up to 8 mics
- 5 mA max per mic, with up to 16 mics
- Output Connections: 2 x XLR balanced (L/R)
- Output Impedance: 600?
- Maximum Output Level: +21 dBu
- AUX Sends: 1/4" TRS - supports balanced/unbalanced
- 240? balanced, 120? unbalanced
- +21 dBu max output level
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Latency: 1.5 mS
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +0 /-1 dB
- all inputs to all outputs
- THD: < 0.005%
- mic input to main output, 1 kHz @ -1 dBFS
- EIN: -128 dBu @ 150? termination
- Noise: Mic input to main output, A-weighted:
- -79 dBu, with channel and main faders @ 0 dB
- -90 dBu, with channel and main faders @ -? dB
- Crosstalk: Adjacent inputs: < -120 dB @ 1 kHz
- Outputs: < - 105 dB @ 1 kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 92 dB
- ref +4 dBu, one channel and main fader @ 0 dB, A-weighted
- Dynamic Range: 109 dB
- one channel and main fader @ 0 dB, A-weighted
- CMRR: > 70 dB @ 1 kHz (60 dB gain)
- Connector: 100 MB Ethernet
- Control: Complete
- Simultaneously Connected Remote Stations: Up to 10 iPads
- iPad System Requirements: Original iPad, iPad 2, or iPad 3rd generation
- iOS v5.0 or higher
- External Power Supply: Yes
- 100-240VAC, 50-60 Hz, Universal
- User-replaceable IEC
- Output Voltage: 12VDC
- Current: 4A
- DC Plug: 5.5 mm x 2.5 mm barrel with locking ring
- Power Consumption: 48W max
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104 F (0 to 40 C)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 11.5 x 3.7 x 15.4" (291 x 95 x 391 mm)
- 9U rackmount plus space for connections
- Weight 6.9 lb.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.