- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mackie HR624 Active Studio Monitor
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 605258 000000000 605258000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mackie HR624 Active Studio Monitor is a 2-way, biamplified, active system featuring the same HF transducer, cast-zinc wave guide, dual FR Series ...Click To Read More About This Product
Biamped, transparent reference sound at a sweet price!
The Mackie HR624 Active Studio Monitor is a 2-way, biamplified, active system featuring the same HF transducer, cast-zinc wave guide, dual FR Series power amplifiers, and an integrated rear-firing passive radiator to increase bass response. Can be used as L/R monitors with or without a subwoofer, or as rear-channel sources for 5.1 and 7.1 surround systems. Features a 6.7" extended LF woofer and a 1" aluminum liquid-cooled tweeter. The amps provide 100W for the woofer and 40W for the tweeter. Inputs include 1/4", XLR balanced, and RCA unbalanced. Rear-panel controls include sensitivity, an 80Hz high-pass filter, a -2/0/+2dB HF shelving filter, an acoustic space control, and auto on switch.
- 2-way, biamplified, active system
- Essentially a smaller version of the HR824
- Cast-zinc wave guide
- Dual FR Series power amplifiers (100W for LF, 40W for HF)
- Integrated rear-firing passive radiator for increased bass response
- Can be used as L/R mains, with or without subwoofer
- 1/4" XLR balanced inputs and RCA unbalanced
- Sensitivity control
- 80Hz high-pass filter
- -2/0/+2 HF shelving filter
- Acoustic space control
- Auto on switch
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.