- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mackie Onyx Satellite Recording Interface
- Product 248154
The Onyx Satellite FireWire Recording System features a sleek, portable FireWire recording pod and dedicated Base Station. The FireWire bus-powered r...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Revolutionary 2-part, modular FireWire computer recording system!
The Onyx Satellite FireWire Recording System features a sleek, portable FireWire recording pod and dedicated Base Station. The FireWire bus-powered recording pod has two premium Onyx preamps and top-notch 24-bit/96kHz capable A/D and D/A converters. The Pod easily secures into place on the Base Station for A/C power and additional I/O, turning the system into a two-input, six-output FireWire audio interface with an advanced input-patching matrix, talkback, monitoring, and surround speaker control.
The Satellite System's two inputs can be switched between mic, instrument or balanced line input sources, and its six-channel volume control provides for surround sound mixing. Its control room section provides for switching between two separate monitor outputs for multiple monitor speaker setups.
Both Mac and PC compatible, the Satellite System works with all ASIO and Core Audio compatible software. It comes bundled with a full version of Mackie's award-winning Tracktion 2 software, providing a complete out-of-the-box recording setup with professional features like a 64-bit high-definition mix engine, unlimited track count, ReWire and VST support, MIDI controller mapping, external synchronization, and integrated support for Mackie Control Universal and C4 control surfaces. Also included is a full set of Mackie's Mixing and Mastering plug-ins.
- Innovative two-piece FireWire recording system for professional recording to Mac or PC
- Dual Onyx mic preamps for superior sound quality
- 8 inputs (2 active at any time) for connection of microphones, line sources, and instruments
- 6 line-level outputs
- 24-bit/96kHz capable sound quality
- Built-in control room functions include talkback with onboard mic, and A/B monitor switching
- 6-channel volume control allows for surround sound mixing
- FireWire protocol for low latency real time recording
- Satellite pod can be bus-powered for field use, or externally powered
- Works with all ASIO- and Core Audio-compatible software, Mac and PC
- Bundled with Tracktion 2 software for complete recording solution
- Mackie all-metal construction holds up in the field