- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mackie PPM1008 8-Channel 1600-Watt Powered Mixer
- Write a Review
- 482831 000000000 482831000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 8-channel Mackie PPM1008 Powered Mixer features Mackie's custom designed, dual 800W Class-D Fast Recovery Amps. The 1,600W PPM1008 is a powerhous...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Replace a whole rack with this lightweight yet high-powered portable.
The 8-channel Mackie PPM1008 Powered Mixer features Mackie's custom designed, dual 800W Class-D Fast Recovery Amps. The 1,600W PPM1008 is a powerhouse powered mixer that will deliver maximum volume, distortion free. It's fast and easy to wire in and dial up a sweet mix with the PPM1008 extensive set of professional mixing tools. Features include premium Mackie mic preamps, 2 built-in DI boxes, musical 3-band Active EQs, in-line compressors, and 9-band graphic EQs for mains and monitors. The 32-bit RMFX+ processor with 24 sane, usable effects includes 3 sizes of warm or bright room and plate reverbs, rich chorus effects, and a user-accessible tap delay.
- 32-bit digital RMFX+ processor
- 24 reverbs and choruses, and tap delay for live applications
- Dual 800W Mackie designed Class D, fast-recovery power amplifiers
- 8 premium Mackie mic preamps with 48V phantom power
- TRS inserts (Channels 1-6)
- Single in-line compression (SIC) for increased presence and punch
- Dual RCA and 1/4" line inputs on stereo channels (Channels 7-8)
- Musical 3-band active channel EQ with mid sweep (100Hz-8kHz) on mono channels
- 2 built-in DI boxes
- Separate monitor and FX auxiliary sends
- 12-segment LEDs for the Main and Monitor outputs
- Dual 9-band graphic EQs for mains and monitor outputs
- 3-mode amplifier for ultra-flexible routing, switchable as Mains Stereo L/R, Mono Mains/Monitor 1, or Mon 1 and Mon 2
- Rugged metal handles
- Ultra-lightweight and portable
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.