- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mackie PPM1012 12-Channel 1600W Powered Mixer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 482832 000000000 482832000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 12-channel Mackie PPM1012 Powered Mixer features Mackie's custom designed, dual 800W Class-D Fast Recovery Amps. The powerhouse PPM1012 delivers ...Click To Read More About This Product
Ultralight design delivers more sound per pound.
The 12-channel Mackie PPM1012 Powered Mixer features Mackie's custom designed, dual 800W Class-D Fast Recovery Amps. The powerhouse PPM1012 delivers maximum volume, distortion free!
It's fast and easy to wire in and dial up a sweet mix with a complete set of professional mixing tools including premium Mackie mic preamps, 2 built-in DI boxes, musical 3-band Active EQs, with a mid sweep (100Hz-8kHz) and In-Line Compressors. Plus, you can sweeten and tweak your mix with dual 9-band graphic EQs for mains and monitors and 32-bit dual RMFX+ processors with 24 sane, useable effects like 3 sizes of warm or bright room and plate reverbs, rich chorus effects and Mackie's unique user accessible tap Delay.
- Fully featured 12-Channel, 1600W Powered desktop mixer with 4-segment LEDs and solo PFL on every channel
- Dual 800W Mackie designed Class-D, Fast Recovery power amplifiers
- 32-bit dual RMFX+ processor featuring 24 sane, useable reverbs, choruses, and tap delay for live applications
- 8 mic/line mono inputs and 2 stereo line inputs for flexible connectivity
- Mackie high-headroom, low-noise mic preamps with RF rejection for pristine signal
- Single In-line Compression (SIC) provides increased presence and punch for vocals and instruments
- Mackie's Musical 3-Band Active channel EQ with a Mid sweep (100Hz-8kHz) on mono channels & 4-band active EQ on stereo line channels 7 & 8
- 2 built-in DI boxes for direct instrument connections on channels 7 & 8
- 4 Aux sends”2 FX & 2 Mon
- 12-segment LED ladders for the stereo main outputs
- Dual 9-Band graphic EQ on the Mains and Monitor outputs for tuning rooms and monitor mixes
- Mono output with level control & low pass filter selectable from 75Hz-100Hz
- 3-Mode Amplifier for ultra-flexible routing, switchable as Mains Stereo L/R, Mono Mains/Monitor 1, or Mon 1 & Mon 2
- Precision Passive EQ for enhanced clarity and LF response with Mackie passive loudspeakers
- 48v Phantom power available for all mic inputs
- Headphone output with level control
- 12v BNC lamp Jack
- Metal chassis with a handle built into the front of the mixer for easy transport
- Rack ears included
Power-up and mix like a pro with Mackie PPM! Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.