Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Mackie SRM210 V-Class 2,000W 10" Powered Speaker 10 in.true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Mackie gives a major update to its SRM line adding more power, advanced DSP, Bluetooth and complete wireless control.
Advanced Impulse DSP moduleThe goal of Mackie’s Advanced Impulse DSP is to remove all the anomalies that loudspeakers and horns contribute to a signal, from “honkiness” or “squelch” to "mushy" low end, effectively making the drivers "invisible" and output nothing but clean sound. By more intelligently (and more thoroughly) employing the benefits of FIR filtering, Advanced Impulse DSP eliminates undesired acoustic anomalies across the entire dispersion zone (horizontal and vertical), as well as frequency range and time domain.
SYM-X hornThe custom horn within each SRM | V-Class speaker was designed with the goal to bring out the very best from the HF transducer, while maintaining the flattest response possible at the crossover point. The special design of this horn allows the polymer compression driver to operate at near maximum efficiency. This means it gets louder and sounds better with less effort. The transition between the LF and HF is a symmetrical, flat response, which is what helps make the smooth midrange in V-Class speakers possible.
Transparent system protectionOther loudspeakers feature some sort of protection and limiting to help them squeeze a dB or two out of the speaker. This is almost always at the expense of sound quality and is commonly experienced as diminished bass response and the "pumping" sound of the internal limiter having a bad day.
V-Class is all about reliable performance without sacrificing sound quality, even when pushed to the max. Packed with cutting-edge amplifier protection that not only keeps the electronics and transducers safe from any harm, it does so with a dramatically less effect on the tonal balance and sound quality. When operating at very high levels, the processor-controlled system monitoring analyzes the audio signal and identifies the problem areas, then dynamically applies multi-band compression to those specific frequencies rather than lowering the overall output. This keeps your levels where you want them and maintains the sound quality you expect.
Wireless control and streamingWith the SRM Connect app available for iOS and Android devices, you get complete control over everything and then some for up to 2 speakers simultaneously. Quickly access levels, EQ, meters, and configuration. Plus, you can save memory presets to streamline setup at your next gig. When you link to another SRM | V-Class speaker, you get control over the entire system in the app, all in one view. No additional pairing or swapping back and forth on your device is required. For a simple music playback system, you can stream music directly from any Bluetooth enabled device.
FeaturesIndustry-leading 2000W Class-D amplifier
- Mackie's most advanced amplifier platform ever, delivering incredible stability, headroom, and audio fidelity
- Highest SPL in its class
- Unrivaled reliability and rock-solid operation can withstand the most demanding applications
- Universal power supply (100-240VAC) with Power Factor Correction for stable operation even with unstable AC power
- Crystal clear sound across the entire dispersion zone means the whole room is the sweet spot
- Precision crossover and transducer time-alignment ensures balanced and accurate sound
- Mackie's proprietary LF management technology maintains tonal balance and output level when operating at very high volumes while keeping the bass tight and punchy
- Allows for total efficiency from the HF transducer minimizing distortion and increasing output
- Creates a perfectly symmetrical, flat response at the crossover point for exceptionally smooth midrange
- The horn-loading frequency is set below the drivers’ LF capability allowing for maximum efficiency and optimal performance at the crossover point
- Large, powerful magnets partner with robust motors, voice coils and spiders to provide the highest possible efficiency and transient accuracy
- Additional cooling vents surrounding the specially designed voice coil plus directional cabinet porting ensures maximum heat dispersion and reliability
- Premium polymer high-frequency driver provides the flattest possible response for incredibly smooth highs that sound natural and balanced
- Dedicated processing module monitors and protects the amplifier in real time
- Sound quality and tonal balance is maintained even under heavy limiting
- Utilizing powerful multi-band compression, the amplifier can target specific frequency ranges to prevent the system from being overloaded rather than turn everything down at the expense of overall output
- Input limiting keeps yours source signal in check if yours sending and if that’s a bit to hot, the speaker will cool it down
- Dual independent channels that support mic, line, and instrument signals
- Dedicated 1/8” stereo aux channel
- Stream music from any Bluetooth enabled device
- Direct Outs on Ch.1/2 plus Mix Out
- High-contrast full color display for easy single-knob access ixer and processing
- Adjust channel levels and EQ
- Application and venue specific voicing modes
- Variable crossover
- Alignment delay – up t100 feet
- Save and recall up t10 user presets
- Screensaver plus dimmer and contrast control
- System lock with 4-digit passcode
- Change front LED function: Green, white, off, signal present, multi (cycle through colors)
- The SRM Connect app gives you access all adjustments and settings including EQ, levels, and presets
- The latest Bluetooth technology allows up t100 meters of range between linked speakers
- Stereo or dual zone linking modes allows discrete control over the inputs and outputs of the entire system across two rooms or zones
- Creates an incredibly clean setup in minutes
- Dual-angled cabinet design allows for use as a high-performance floor monitor
- Dual angle pole-mount provides optimal coverage and minimal reflections in most venues. The 7-degree downward tilt is perfect for when the speakers are on elevated stages.
- M10 fly points for installation (vertical orientation)
- Max SPL: 131dB
- Frequency Response: 45Hz – 20kHz
- Coverage: 90°(H) x 60°(V)
- Weight: 30.9 lb / 14.0 kg
- Dimensions: 23.0 x 12.9 x 15.1 in / 584 x 328 x 384 mm
Order today for the consistent sound and power you've been looking for.
SRM210 V-Class 2,000W 10" Powered Speaker Specifications:Speaker Configuration
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: 2-way
- LF driver: 10"
- MF driver: Not applicable
- HF driver: 1.4"
- Amplifier class: D
- Wattage: 2,000W
- Mixer/preamp: Yes
- Frequency response: 45Hz–20kHz
- Coverage pattern: 90° x 60°
- Max SPL: 131 dB
- XLR: Yes
- TRS: 2
- TS: 1
- Other: 1/8"
- XLR: Yes
- Cabinet material: Molded
- Width: 15.1"
- Height: 23.0"
- Depth: 12.9"
- Weight: 30.9 lb.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.