- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mackie SRM212 V-Class 2,000W 12″ Powered Speaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73294 000001000 L73294000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With 2,000W of peak Class-D amplification onboard, the Mackie SRM212 12" powered speaker represents the sweet spot of Mackie’s V-Class series of port...Click To Read More About This Product
Advanced Impulse DSP tuning and Intelligent Bass Management.
With 2,000W of peak Class-D amplification onboard, the Mackie SRM212 12" powered speaker represents the sweet spot of Mackie’s V-Class series of portable loudspeakers. It’s the perfect blend of power, portability and professional-grade sound. The SRM212 V-Class active speaker is built to deliver the classic warm, clean sound with lots of low-end punch that Mackie is known for. It’s designed not just to get the job done, but to get it done with outstanding clarity, output and control.
At the heart of the SRM212 V-Class 12" powered loudspeaker is a potent 2,000W amplifier. The amp isn’t just packed with plenty of horsepower. It also features Mackie's Advanced Impulse DSP tuning and Intelligent Bass Management to deliver a consistent listening experience to your whole audience. The Class-D amp is matched to a 12" low-frequency driver for tight, deep bass response and clear vocals, even when pushed to high sound pressure levels. The 1.4" compression driver provides pure, crisp highs. You can crank it up without worrying about distortion. The SRM212 V-Class 12" powered speaker is everything a compact, portable active PA should be.
A built-in digital mixer with full-color display features Bluetooth streaming and powerful processing plus complete wireless control via the SRM Connect app. Experience the new definition of high-performance for DJs, clubs, houses of worship, rental, and more with SRM212 V-Class.
- Class-D amplifier with 2,000W peak output
- 12″ woofer and 1.4″ tweeter
- 42Hz–20kHz frequency response
- 135 dB max SPL
Order today for the consistent sound and power you've been looking for.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: 2-way
- LF driver: 12″
- HF driver: 1.4″
- Amplifier class: D
- Wattage: 2,000W
- Mixer/preamp: Yes
- Frequency response: 42Hz–20kHz
- Coverage pattern: 90° x 60°
- Max SPL: 135 dB
- XLR: Yes
- TRS: 2
- TS: 1
- Other: 1/8"
- XLR: Yes
- Cabinet material: Molded
- Width: 15.2″
- Height: 25.9″
- Depth: 14.2″
- Weight: 40.6 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.