Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
SRM450 v2 Active PA Loudspeakerfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
Studio-quality sound in a 12" active PA speaker.
- 2-way bi-amplified, optimized active loudspeaker system
- High-output precision titanium compression driver
- Neodymium long-throw low frequency transducer with 3-inch voice coil
- Servo Feedback controlled woofer for tight low-end punch
- 300W class-D, Fast Recovery LF amp/100W HF amp
- Ultrawide, smooth dispersion via multi-cell horn aperture and HF waveguide
- Built-in phase-accurate 24dB Linkwitz-Riley electronic crossover
- Mackie Active Electronic time alignment, phase correction and EQ for studio quality sound
- Mic/line input and pass-thru connector
- Lightweight for ultimate portability (40 lb.)
- Flyable, Pole Mountable, Floor Wedge-able
SRM450 v2 Active PA Loudspeaker Specifications:
- Input Type: Balanced Differential
- Input Impedance, Line: 20k ohms
- Input Protection: RFI and level protected
- Sensitivity Line: +4 dBu (center detent), Mic: -36 dBu
- Maximum Input Level, Line: +22 dBu
- Low-Cut Frequency: 75Hz, Second-order filter
- Acoustic Contour Equalization Peaking:
- +3 dB @ 100Hz
- +3 dB @ 12kHz
- Enclosure Alignment: Sixth-Order
- Over-Excursion Protection: second-order, high-pass filter
- Thermal Protection: Amplifier shutdown, auto reset
- Low-Line Voltage Shut Down: 60% Nominal line
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 45Hz - 20KHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) 55Hz - 18kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL @ 1m: 127dB
- Low-Freq Crossover: 24 dB/octave, time offset corrected
- High-Freq Crossover: 24 dB/octave
- Crossover Frequency: 1.6kHz
- Driver Protection: independent LF and HF compressors
- Low-Freq Roll-Off: dynamic-signal level dependent
- Accessory Interface ±15V DC, normalized signal I/O
- Operating Temperature Range: -10C to 45 C (14F to 113F)
- Transducer Low-Frequency Transducer: Diameter 300mm (12") Power Handling 450 watts RMS Frequency Range 45Hz - 3kHz
- Hi-Frequency Driver and Horn: Diaphragm Diameter 44mm (1.75") Exit Throat Diameter 25mm (1") Diaphragm Material Titanium Sensitivity (1W@1m) 106 dB Power Handling 100 watts RMS Frequency Range 1kHz - 20kHz Horn Type Composite: Exponential and Conical Mouth Size 305mm (12") W x 178mm (7") H
- Horn Coverage : Horizontal Coverage 90 Vertical Coverage 45 _ Power Amplifier and System Low-Frequency Power Amplifier: Rated Power 300 watts RMS Rated THD
< 0.1% Cooling Convection Extrusion Design Class G, Parametric Servo Feedback
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.