Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Mackie SRM450v3 1,000-Watt High-Definition Portable Powered Loudspeakertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Lightweight and versatile.
The SRM340v3 has a "built-like-a-tank" chassis that is cut in such a way that it is also an excellent wedge floor monitor. Not only that, there is a voicing select switch that when engaged for monitor use, adds greater upper end clarity for vocal intelligibility and an enhanced feedback rejection. When using the SRM450v3 in a DJ context, the Speaker Mode switch adds just the perfect low end bump. It likewise has a setting optimized for solo entertainers.
A flexible two-channel mixer is installed in the back panel as well, allowing you to use one SRM450v3 as an entire PA system. The built-in mixer features two XLR/TRS combination jacks, stereo RCA inputs and discrete gain controls for each channel. Lightweight, versatile, loud and clear.
- 1,000-watt Class D and AB power amps with 12" high-output LF driver and 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- Precision 2-way crossover, driver alignment and phase correction
- Onboard feedback destroyer
- 2-channel mixer features XLR/TRS combination jacks and stereo RCA inputs
- Smart Protect DSP component protection
- Use for mains or stage monitoring
Among the best in their class. Order today.
SRM450v3 1,000-Watt High-Definition Portable Powered Loudspeaker Specifications:
- LF Driver Size: 12"
- HF Driver Size: 1.4"
- LF Driver Power Amp: 400-watt RMS, Class D
- HF Driver Power Amp: 100-watt RMS, Class AB
- Total Power: 500 watts (1,000-watt peak)
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 42Hz-23kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 128dB SPL
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 90 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 45 Degrees
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene
- Mounting Options: Floor, Pole, Fly
- Inputs: 2 x Combo (TRS/XLR), 1 x RCA
- Outputs: 1 x XLR (Thru)
- Height: 29 in.
- Width: 17.5 in.
- Depth: 17 in.
- Weight: 37 lb.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.