- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marantz PMD670 Solid-State Recorder
- Write a Review
- Product 241687
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The portable Marantz PMD670 Solid-State Recorder can capture live sound in your choice of MP3, WAV, Broadcast Wave, or MP2 formats with selectable sa...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Professional mobile recording with flexible editing, distribution, and archiving capabilities.
The portable Marantz PMD670 Solid-State Recorder can capture live sound in your choice of MP3, WAV, Broadcast Wave, or MP2 formats with selectable sampling rates of 16kHz up to 48kHz. Records to CompactFlash (64MB card included) or external Microdrive (up to 10GB) for huge recording capacity. Records over 4 hours on included card. The transport-free design assures years of reliable performance.
The industry-standard USB interface allows fast download of recorded material direct from the PMD670 without removing recording media. One-touch recording provides easy audio capture with a 3-second pre-record buffer. 3 remote control modes offer flexibility in remote start applications. ID marks can be added during recording or playback.
Professional Neutrik XLR microphone inputs with switchable 48V phantom power ensure high-quality audio signals, while the large, backlit display accommodates a range of information including bit rate, sampling frequency, and file format. Included in the box with the PMD670 you'll find: a 64MB flash card (already formatted and loaded in the machine), a cartridge to hold 8 AA batteries, an AC adapter (model DA600), a USB cable, carrying strap, and user's guide.
- Records to CompactFlash or Microdrive
- WAV, Broadcast Wave, MP2, or MP3 formats
- Includes 64MB CompactFlash card
- Records over 4 hours on included card
- 48, 44.1, 32, 24, 22.05, 16kHz sampling frequencies
- USB port for direct file transfer and software updates
- Switchable bit rate (16-384 kbps)
- RCA (S/PDIF) I/O
- XLR (48V) microphone inputs
- Microphone filtering and limiter
- Mark points during recording and playback
- Built-in condenser microphone and loudspeaker
- Includes: 64MB flash card, a cartridge to hold 8 AA batteries, AC adapter, USB cable, carrying strap, and user's guide
The ultimate go-anywhere, do-anything field recorder. Order now.
- One stereo channel
- Storage: CompactFlash or optional Microdrive
- Recording Methods: MP2 (MPEG1 Layer II compression), MP3 (MPEG1 Layer III compression), MP3 (MPEG2 Layer III compression (all half sample rates), and PCM (16-bit linear PCM)
- Phantom power: +48V, 10mA
- Dimensions: 10.4"W x 2"H x 7.3"D
- Weight: 2 lbs. 14 oz.
- MP2 stereo bit rates: 384, 256, 192, 128, 96, 64 kbps
- MP2 mono bit rates: 192, 128, 96, 64, 48, 32 kbps
- MP3 stereo bit rates: 320, 256, 160, 128, 80, 64 kbps
- MP3 mono bit rates: 160, 128, 80, 64, 40, 32 kbps
- Analog Sampling Frequency: 48, 44.1, 32, 24*, 22.050*, 16* kHz (*except MP2)
- Digital Sampling Frequency: 48, 44.1kHz
- Frequency response (PCM 44.1kHz): 20,000 Hz (-0.5dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio IEC-A Weighted: line”86dB, mic”65dB
- THD at 0 VU (PCM): line”0.03%, mic”0.08%
- Dynamic Range: 86dB
- XLR Input(s): 1
- RCA (S/PDIF) I/O
- Input Sensitivity: XLR”1.2mVrms/6.5 kOhms, RCA”300mVrms/20 kOhms