- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin Professional MAC Viper Profile Moving-Head Beam HID Light
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L26686 000000000 L26686000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MAC Viper Profile is a new breed of high-output profile luminaire with an exceptional feature set, superior light quality and a highly efficient ...Click To Read More About This Product
Intense HID light source with 26,000 lumen output.
The MAC Viper Profile is a new breed of high-output profile luminaire with an exceptional feature set, superior light quality and a highly efficient optical system. It outperforms all market-leading profiles in the 1,200W range and is even an alternative to 1,500W fixtures. The Viper Profile is not only bright, it is also a fast and compact solution. With its 1,000W HID source, the Viper consumes less power, making it over 50% more efficient than its 1,200W rivals.
- Moving head beam fixture
- Intense output rated at 26,000 lumens
- Large-aperture front lens
- 1:4 zoom
- FX wheel, color wheel and gobo wheels
Intense output and rich colors—order today.
- Type: Beam
- Light source: HID
- Color: White
- Beam angle: 10–44°
- Moving head: Yes
- Power source: AC
- Battery type: Not applicable
- DMX channels: 26 or 34
- DMX connector: 5-pin XLR
- Wi-Fi: No
- Sound activated: Not specified
- AC Power: Yes
- Wireless control: No
- Dimming: Yes
- App control: No
- Gobos included: Yes
- Automatic programs: Not specified
- Width: 15.5"
- Height: 28.8"
- Depth: 22.3"
- Weight: 37.2 lb.
- Remote included: No
- Carrying case: No
- Stand included: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.