- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin Professional THRILL Vertical Fogger
- Write a Review
- #J55272 000001000 J55272000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This dynamic, atmospheric fog machine features built-in LED lights capable of producing high-velocity plumes of colored fog up to 25 ft. high that si...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Cryo-style vertical plumes reach 25 ft. in height
This dynamic, atmospheric fog machine features built-in LED lights capable of producing high-velocity plumes of colored fog up to 25 ft. high that simulate pyrotechnical and cryo effects. With easy-to-use presets and an included wireless remote, the THRILL Vertical Fogger is a perfect fit for musicians, DJs and home enthusiasts who want to spend their time focused on entertaining, rather than setting up and controlling complex equipment.
THRILL Vertical Fogger features a portable and lightweight design makes it ideal for on-the-go entertainers and small venues working with limited stage footprints. It’s also perfect for rental companies who want to supply fog and lighting solutions for smaller setups that do not have the budget for professional lighting operators.
Effects at any angle
The THRILL Vertical Fogger includes a mounting bracket allowing the machine to be set up at any angle. The fixture can even be mounted upside-down and affixed to a truss or ceiling simply by inverting the fluid reservoir.
The THRILL Vertical Fogger is easy to control whether used as a standalone machine or as part of a complex DMX control system. The THRILL Vertical Fogger can be easily manipulated via any standard DMX controller such as a Martin M-Touch and free M-PC control software. The included wireless four-channel remote control makes effect triggering simple and easy by anyone within a 100 ft. range. The four channels are user-defined and can be assigned any of the nine pre-programmed color options with fog. A simple push-button on/off control directly on the unit makes things even easier.
- Generates high-pressure plumes of fog
- 21 RGB LED lights illuminate the fog
- Fixture functions in virtually any position or angle
- Nozzle generates dramatic noise for added effect
- DMX control; includes remote control for wireless operation of basic functions
Order today for a dazzling atmospheric effect your audience won't soon forget.
- Type: Fogger
- Source: Water based
- Tank capacity: 2.5 L
- Output: 17,000 cfm
- Heat-up time: 5 min
- Lights source: 21 LEDs
- Width: 12 in.
- Height: 7.8 in.
- Depth: 17.9 in.
- Weight: 16.1 lb.
- Remote included: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.