- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Midas 500 Series Portable Chassis for 6 Modules with Advanced Audio Routing and Rackmount Kit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K45012 000000000 K45012000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
If your studio uses 500-style modules, you need a place for them to do their magic. Here it is. Wired for sound and power, this chassis will place yo...Click To Read More About This Product
Six-space 500 rack with I/O and power wiring.
If your studio uses 500-style modules, you need a place for them to do their magic. Here it is. Wired for sound and power, this chassis will place your 500-style outboard gear in easy reach, with clean, quiet power and output.
- 500 series rackmount chassis for 6 single-width modules
- Advanced audio routing reduces cabling complexity
- Audio output link switches provide cable-free daisy-chain connections between modules
- Compressor bus link switches enable stereo and multi-channel dynamics sidechain linking
- Rugged 3U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Earth lift switch eliminates any ground loop problems
- High power auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply for use worldwide
- Over-specified ultra-low noise power supply output provides 3.2 A @ ±16 V and 300 mA @ +48 V
- Main and auxiliary inputs and outputs per channel on Neutrik* XLR connectors
- Premium quality components throughout for crystal-clear audiophile signal path
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
An essential accessory for studios with 500-style modules.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.