Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Midas DM12 12-channel Analog Mixertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Featuring MIDAS microphone preamps and 12 input channels.
TheDM12's award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifiers have gained a reputation around the world for their transparency and nuanced low noise, high-headroom design. Add to this TRS Line Inputs on all 12 channels (8 mono and 2 stereo), mono channel Inserts and 3-band EQ with mid-frequency sweep, two switchable pre/post-fader aux sends, two monitor outs and 2-track RCA I/O, and you have an impressive setup at an unbeatable price.
Live Performance and Studio Recording
With 12 channels, the DM12 has more than enough microphone and line inputs to manage a small band or worship team with channels to spare—both on the stage and in the studio. It is also the ideal choice for use as a keyboard or drum sub-mixer for larger scale performances.
Dedicated Stereo Inputs
Line channels 9/10–11/12 are dedicated stereo channels, making them ideal for stereo instruments, such as keyboards, and can also be used for mono signals, thanks to a convenient balance control on each 2-channel grouping. These channels can also be used as return inputs for signals sent external effects processing equipment.
Sublimely Musical British EQ
The British consoles of the 1960s and ‘70s changed the sound of rock and roll. Without them, the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The 3-band channel EQ on the DM12 mixer is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. The sweepable mid-frequency band provides a broad tonal palette with which to fine-tune the ideal signal. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
Dual Aux Sends
The DM12 is also equipped with two aux sends with pre/post fader switching for added versatility. Users can select to use them for external effects processing, custom monitor mixes, or a combination of the two. Additional monitoring outputs are provided of the main mix for stage or studio monitor applications.
- 12 input channels; 8 mono input channels with MIDAS mic preamps
- 60 mm precision long-life faders
- Rugged chassis construction for durability
- Two electronically balanced stereo line input channels on 1/4" connectors
- 3-band EQ on mono channels with swept mid-band
Get your sound perfectly dialed without breaking the bank—order today.
DM12 12-channel Analog Mixer Specifications:Format
- Analog/digital: Analog
- Number of channels: 12
- Busses/groups: 2
- Aux sends: 2
- Powered: No
- Total inputs: 12
- Mic preamps: 8
- XLR/TRS combo jacks: Not specified
- XLR only jacks: 8
- 1/4" only jacks: 5
- S/PDIF in: Not applicable
- ADAT/optical in: Not applicable
- RCA in: Yes
- AES/EBU: No
- Total outputs: 4
- XLR out: XLR
- 1/4” out: 2
- S/PDIF out: Not applicable
- ADAT/optical out: Not applicable
- RCA out: 2
- AES / EBU: Not applicable
- Connections: Not applicable
- MIDI I/O: Not specified
- Headphone output(s): 1 (1/4")
- Wi-Fi No
- Word-clock I/O: Not specified
- I/O expansion: Not specified
- Compression: Not specified
- Reverb: Not specified
- Delay: Not specified
- Chorus/flange: Not specified
- Type: Rotary
- EQ bands: 3
- Master graphic: Not specified
- Width: 12.9"
- Height: 3.7"
- Depth: 14.6"
- Weight: 1.8 lb.
- Automation: No
- Fader type: Physical
- Motorized faders: No
- Bundled software: No
- Rackmountable: Not specified
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.