- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Midas DN32-ADAT Expansion Module
- Write a Review
- J42103 000000000 J42103000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DN32-ADAT card allows you to seamlessly integrate your MIDAS M32 or BEHRINGER X32 digital mixing console with any ADAT I/O compatible device. Thi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
ADAT Expansion Module with up to 32 Record/Playback Channels.
The DN32-ADAT card allows you to seamlessly integrate your MIDAS M32 or BEHRINGER X32 digital mixing console with any ADAT I/O compatible device. This includes stand-alone recorders, digital audio workstations, or other similarly equipped digital mixers and signal processors.
Capable of providing up to 32 channels of ADAT I/O via 4 pairs of optical-fibre Toslink connectors arranged in groups of 8 channels, the DN32-ADAT features 24-bit signal transmission and your choice of a 44.1 or 48 kHz sample rate. The optical-fibre, light-pipe connections provide absolute galvanic isolation, which completely eliminates ground loop interference – for unparalleled signal integrity.
Any of the DN32-ADAT’s Inputs can be used as a Clock Master for your console’s internal clock, ensuring sample-accurate synchronization with external audio processing devices. The additional BNC Word Clock In/Output can serve either as a professional master clock source for more complex digital audio systems, or can receive the word clock from the system. Standard 75-Ohm coaxial cables with BNC connectors are used for word clock distribution throughout.
- ADAT expansion module for MIDAS and BEHRINGER digital consoles
- Up to 32 channels of simultaneous recording and playback @ 48 kHz
- Features 4 input and 4 output TOSLINK optical fibre connectors
- BNC word clock input or output for external clock synchronisation
- Ideal for studio and live recordings with ADAT-equipped HD recorders
- Optical fibre connections eliminate ground loop interference
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.